• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i cant find where i can say "hello" first.

• Thread starterbonnie84
  • Start date

bonnie84

Bonnie
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 5, 2014
Seoul, Korea
i hope here isnt wrong thread to say hi..

"im not good at english"

i hope to be a friend, but my english ability is very poor.

so, im sure i will make many mistakes and misunderstood.

i hope u all can understand well...

simply... im from Korea, 31 years old married female.

maybe i cant be called hotwife...cuz i didnt have any experience yet.

it only have happened in my mind yet..

im not sure where that would lead me... who knows??

anyway, i hope to hear welcome from others.

nice to meet u everyone.

Hi bonnie. Welcome to the forum. It is always good to have more females on the site.
Does you husband know about your desires? What exactly is it that interests you? What are you looking for?
Hope you will get plenty of good advice here.

You should read the thread "my Korean adventure ". It is a good example of a young couple exploring this fantasy and making it work in reality

Last edited:
thank u mystyTiger

hmm.. he dont know. it's hard to talk with someone such subject..

it need much courage even to join here.

from my more young age... i mean teenager... i was a weird one. i have interested in sexual things very much..

black man was and is one of my best fantasy... i hope it is not racism.

well.. i dont know what i looking for exactly. maybe some good friends? can talk with... can share thoughts...

ok..i will read ur thread.

have a nice day!

i think it is important that you feel comfortable to share your true feelings with your husband... if you plan to spend your life with this man if you don't share your feelings in the future you may feel unhappy...

you shouldn't worry, it is not weird to be interested in sexual things too much... just look at how many members on this site with the same interest as you...

it is very hot that you are interested in black men... have you ever had experience with one? how did your interest in black men start? what kind of situation do you dream of? do you think your husband could be open to your interests or is he very conservative? how long have you been married?

hmm.. i cant say anything now.

im not sure it is good or bad to share such thoughts with hubby.

i have to keep my family.

yes.. i saw many people in here. ^^

so i can feel im not much weird.

i never met black people in real even just friends.. only saw them sometimes on the streets or tv.

You should try to talk with your hubby and find out what his fantasies are, maybe slowly introduce your fantasy... maybe ask him if he wants you to dress sexy when you go out sometime so other men will be attracted to you... that could be fun for him cause he know you will still go home with him... do you like to tease him sometime or are you submissive with him?

Hi Bonnie,

Welcome to the website. It's nice to hear your story. There is nothing wrong about wanting new sexual experiences. It is natural and good, so please don't feel weird about it. I understand your fear about telling your husband.

My wife is Korean like you, though I am American. I encourage her to explore her sexual feelings and sleep with other men. We both like it.

I hope you share your thoughts with us here. And feel free to ask questions.

Your English is good. Don't feel shy.

bonnie84 said:
i hope here isnt wrong thread to say hi..

"im not good at english"

i hope to be a friend, but my english ability is very poor.

so, im sure i will make many mistakes and misunderstood.

i hope u all can understand well...

simply... im from Korea, 31 years old married female.

maybe i cant be called hotwife...cuz i didnt have any experience yet.

it only have happened in my mind yet..

im not sure where that would lead me... who knows??

anyway, i hope to hear welcome from others.

nice to meet u everyone.

What would you like to do?

Users who are viewing this thread