• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I cant fuck without thinking of my wife with bbc

• Thread starterMyCuckoldFantasy
  • Start date

MyCuckoldFantasy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2022
My wife is 24 and super hot. I love fucking her, but I always fantasize about her fucking bbc. I get super horny whenever black guys flirt with her. All I want is to see her get ruined in a bbc gangbang.

5E1C30A7-1B6E-4D87-B3C1-EEBD5D8FFF52.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: cynful, rcmohawk, zarkovac and 21 others
no matter what i always fantasize my wife with BBC everytime i can't help it , my wife needs BBC pump bred inside her

Reactions: cynful, rcmohawk, Wifesharingfantasizer and 2 others
MyCuckoldFantasy said:
My wife is 24 and super hot. I love fucking her.
Good. She is, in fact, a hot-looking woman. And as your wife's husband it is, of course, your job to love fucking her — as well as loving her in a broader sense.

MyCuckoldFantasy said:
But, I always fantasize about her fucking bbc.
Is that just your fantasy, or are you pretty sure that fantasy is also shared by your wife...?

MyCuckoldFantasy said:
I get super horny whenever black guys flirt with her.
That implies you see that happening. Does that, in turn, imply black men interact with your wife with some regularity, perhaps when you go out with her to bars...?

MyCuckoldFantasy said:
All I want is to see her get ruined in a bbc gangbang.
That might be a bit much as a starting point. You might consider, instead, a more modest objective — say, gradually getting your wife turned on to the idea of taking a black man as a lover — perhaps via role-playing games in your bedroom.

Sometimes I cannot get my cock hard without imagination my wife having fun with other guys. As soo as fantasize about her sucking and fucking strangers cocks I can cum immediately

Reactions: TooManyDevils, cynful, rcmohawk and 4 others
Love the pi
MyCuckoldFantasy said:
My wife is 24 and super hot. I love fucking her, but I always fantasize about her fucking bbc. I get super horny whenever black guys flirt with her. All I want is to see her get ruined in a bbc gangbang.

Love the pics show and tell more

Reactions: littledicky
MyCuckoldFantasy said:

i bet she and U would get into it more if just 1 bbc was pleasuring her super sexy treasures, and U could b more helpful ..

Gangbangwife said:
Sometimes I cannot get my cock hard without imagination my wife having fun with other guys. As soo as fantasize about her sucking and fucking strangers cocks I can cum immediately
I’m the same

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman2c, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
MyCuckoldFantasy said:

Great looking ass!!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
MyCuckoldFantasy said:

Before my wife had our second baby and got her tubes tied, I used fantasize about getting her pregnant by a white stranger during her fertile week. But I also fantasized about letting black guys fuck her bareback during the week after her period and the week before her period when the risk is a lot less.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Jambon, toolman2c and 3 others
A gang bang is not always what wives want no matter how much we do want it! Mine was happily fucking a black guy she met through work for 2 Months or so.
He was slightly dominant with her but she enjoys this. Anyway he took her to a party where she was one of only 3 women there and you probably guessed it was a party officially but led inevitably to a gangbang. Now I'm not going to say she totally hated the whole thing but the trust was gone and that was it between them. Shame because it had been my biggest fantasy.

Reactions: cynful, toolman2c and Normalwhiteguy
I cant fuck my wife without thinking of her fucking her black/hindu boss, she was cheating with him last year

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, layday and Jeffuk
MyCuckoldFantasy said:

Luv to see that beautiful ass spread ravished and gaped...she ISHOT

Reactions: Jambon and toolman2c
I am the same way as well.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and Latinawifepimper
My wife have her first new years eve....

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and MarkandJacqui
I think many hubs have this fantasy and wish make it real

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, pleasepamela, JeffCA and 3 others
Tresy said:
Tresy said:
New year's eve,,, and was amazing,!!!!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c