• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I desire her body and mind to be completely owned

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
...And used by an older man. she's my darling, my finance, my love. But I love the idea of her being completely owned, controlled and abused by an older man. In my fantasy she would dress however he made her and would visit him to serve him as her master. He would tell me what he thinks of her, how he will own her and there's nothing I can do about it.

She would dress in lingerie he has give her when she's at home too, always wear short skirts, high heels and stockings because he has told her too. He would come round to our house and use her at will.

She's 28. Is that an age many older men still view as young? What do older men think of 28yr old wives and girlfriends? Is 28 still a nice age to make into a submissive slut? What else would an older man do with the situation I fantasies about?

I had a long-term girlfriend once who was used and abused by a much, much older man, with my permission. It's a very tricky lifestyle to maintain, but incredibly hot. Tricky because his power over her was extreme, and so I had to be totally comfortable with allowing his libido to run wild over her. Practically any sexual desire he had, no matter how sick or perverted, was her task to do for him. It was hot, though. Just thinking about what she did under his command makes me hard instantly.

Reactions: hikawade
thelimelight said:
I had a long-term girlfriend once who was used and abused by a much, much older man, with my permission. It's a very tricky lifestyle to maintain, but incredibly hot. Tricky because his power over her was extreme, and so I had to be totally comfortable with allowing his libido to run wild over her. Practically any sexual desire he had, no matter how sick or perverted, was her task to do for him. It was hot, though. Just thinking about what she did under his command makes me hard instantly.

Post the details & any pics if you have any!

curiousmale said:
Is 28 still a nice age to make into a submissive slut?

Oh God yes, 28 is an ideal age.:D

An available 28-year-old is a wonderful PRIZE for an older man with pots of money to burn. As long a abused doesn't mean "emotionally forcing her", then she is one lucky woman, and won't be home much. And you are lucky because I guess you get the eye candy thrills of seeing her in short dresses.

hope the old guys teeth don't cum flying out

@thelimelight - love to hear more details of her adventures. You say you were afraid of being gutted, but the rest of your post tells us how turned on you were by the situation - I think we can read the situation there ;)

I'll go and check to see if you've started your own thread to tell us some of her history... I'm always happy to learn techniques from the older chaps in the field.

curiousmale said:
She's 28. Is that an age many older men still view as young? What do older men think of 28yr old wives and girlfriends? Is 28 still a nice age to make into a submissive slut?

Fully grown and developed - knows her own mind - and can submit and learn to serve under her own power.... a sexy 28 year old is ideal as I've got a good couple of decades up on her :) I've not checked any other posts, but I echo the call for a photo of some sort.

his prostate is the size of a baseball i guess

This is exactly the same fantasy I have: an older dominant man turning my lovely wife (32) into his submissive slut and owning her completely.

MacNfries said:
curiousmale, why not toss a full body pic of her up for us to see ... I've seen older women that looked 20 or so, and I've seen 20-25 year olds that looked 40ish. Doesn't have to be nude or revealing.

Have you ever shared this fantasy with your fiance', and what does your fiance' say about this? She want to serve an older man?

I can say that older men, that are into the dom/subservient lifestyle, and, can be very creative with it.

Let's see a pic of her! Mac

She likes the fantasy. I'm sure in the future it's something we will explore in more detail. She doesn't know I post and I wouldn't want to post a pic without her permission.

kinkyplace said:
This is exactly the same fantasy I have: an older dominant man turning my lovely wife (32) into his submissive slut and owning her completely.

R U brave enough to tell your wife all about your fantasy, and the reasons why it won't harm your marriage......if she wishes to make it happen?

What will you do with all the spare time you will have if your sexy wife is out 4nights a week with her new friends? That is, what you will do besides housework?

I'm a 55 year old pilot and a 28 year old bit of totty sounds good to me. Although having said that my daughter is 28 which has just made me feel a bit like a dirty old man. But I can forget about that given the right ambient lighting and plenty of booze.

..And used by an older man. she's my darling, my finance, my love. But I love the idea of her being completely owned, controlled and abused by an older man. In my fantasy she would dress however he made her and would visit him to serve him as her master. He would tell me what he thinks of her, how he will own her and there's nothing I can do about it.

She would dress in lingerie he has give her when she's at home too, always wear short skirts, high heels and stockings because he has told her too. He would come round to our house and use her at will.

She's 28. Is that an age many older men still view as young? What do older men think of 28yr old wives and girlfriends? Is 28 still a nice age to make into a submissive slut? What else would an older man do with the situation I fantasies about?ertgver

LOL @Thing - I don't have kids so never fall into that trap. In my own mind I'm still in my 20s ;)

kinkyplace said:

I'll pick her up on Monday and send her back to you in a couple of weeks ;) [I know - lovely though, but that's what my fantasy world is all about]

Saraha said:
R U brave enough to tell your wife all about your fantasy, and the reasons why it won't harm your marriage......if she wishes to make it happen?

What will you do with all the spare time you will have if your sexy wife is out 4nights a week with her new friends? That is, what you will do besides housework?

Hmmm, is it just me or do I detect a slight note of sarcasm here? No need to mock my fantasy. To start with - not every fantasy needs to be realized. Some are better to stay as fantasies. As to answer your question: yes, I have been brave (or rather stupid) enough to try to tell her about it. She got upset.
I don't know what I would do - probably a lot of housework as you said...

kinkyplace said:
Hmmm, is it just me or do I detect a slight note of sarcasm here? No need to mock my fantasy. To start with - not every fantasy needs to be realized. Some are better to stay as fantasies. As to answer your question: yes, I have been brave (or rather stupid) enough to try to tell her about it. She got upset.
I don't know what I would do - probably a lot of housework as you said...

I wasn't being sarcastic or mocking, just wanting to find out how serious you are to take your fantasy "all the way to fruition". Many wives get upset, because they wonder what your hidden motives are:-

"Why does he want me to fuck other men?"
"Has he a bit of fluff he wants to play with whilst I am with other guys?"
"Is he falling out of love with me?"
"Is this the start of our marriage falling over?"
"What say I fall in love with a guy I am fucking?"
"What if my family find out?"
"etc, etc, etc".

But after the initial shock, a wife can mellow a bit, and may even hear stories of other couples "playing about", and sometimes she might decide to teach her husband a lesson by secretly tasting another guy to see what it is like, and not mentioning it to her husband. She may even tell her best friend.

Sometimes, a few months later when the "idea" comes up again, she is far less annoyed, and it can become part of fantasy talk (but not for real).

Many wives would like multiple cock, but do not want their marriage damaged, and certaintly don't want their husband screwing other women under any circumstances. They also want it to be discreet, something that happens in a town 100 miles away where no one knows who she is.

You know my dear

CuriousMale is off the hinge

Saraha said:
I wasn't being sarcastic or mocking, just wanting to find out how serious you are to take your fantasy "all the way to fruition". Many wives get upset, because they wonder what your hidden motives are:-

"Why does he want me to fuck other men?"
"Has he a bit of fluff he wants to play with whilst I am with other guys?"
"Is he falling out of love with me?"
"Is this the start of our marriage falling over?"
"What say I fall in love with a guy I am fucking?"
"What if my family find out?"
"etc, etc, etc".

But after the initial shock, a wife can mellow a bit, and may even hear stories of other couples "playing about", and sometimes she might decide to teach her husband a lesson by secretly tasting another guy to see what it is like, and not mentioning it to her husband. She may even tell her best friend.

Sometimes, a few months later when the "idea" comes up again, she is far less annoyed, and it can become part of fantasy talk (but not for real).

Many wives would like multiple cock, but do not want their marriage damaged, and certaintly don't want their husband screwing other women under any circumstances. They also want it to be discreet, something that happens in a town 100 miles away where no one knows who she is.

Users who are viewing this thread