• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Dont Know What Should I Do

ahmed1romania

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2015
Hello everybody. First im sorry about my English. Im 37 years old married my wife 42 years old. We meet when she was married with her ex. Husband. Yes she cheat on him with me many times. By time she divorce to him and we get married. One nigth she tell me about her first man. He was 33 years old she was only 16. The story turn me on. After 4 years marriage we became open. I make her to play online. Sure si show her self to strangers she like it and i like it more then her we still so for one year. And one day she deicide to stop it at all. I try with her lot of. But she said no play net anymore. She start play with her collge. And she tell me how he flirt with her. I find it very exciting. I ask her to fuck her. She said never will cheat on me. I have lot of fantsy. 3some. Swinger. Watching her. I try for it around 3 years. Now we stopped all this stuff. I feel i lost lot of fun. Im thinking to divorce to her and find another girl who shear with me fantasy. I dont know what should I do

ahmed1romania said:
Hello everybody. I'm 37 years old, married, and my wife is 42 years old. And one day she deicide to stop it all [net play]. .... She said no net play anymore. She started play with her colleague. And, she tells me how he flirts with her. I find it very exciting. I ask her to fuck [him]. She said she will never cheat on me. .......
Since you say your wife is 42, maybe she no longer seems interested in sex because of menopause.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Since you say your wife is 42, maybe she no longer seems interested in sex because of menopause.
I dont think so. She like sex

Be patient and slowly bring stories and fantasies into your sex life. Also accept that your fantasies may have to stay in your mind and come out during your"private" times.

Users who are viewing this thread