• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I don't want my wife knows I lost my masculinity

Gangbangwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2022
My wife knows that I have bisexual phantasies but she doesn't know that I meet men alone without her knowledge moreover I am submissive slut cocksucker. As I love younger good size cocks I always offer some money to guys and when we meet some are quite surprised what a bitch I am since some meet only to get money. As soos as we got married I met first time with a man who I found trough dating site. During 25 years I have learned to take cock deep in my throat. Sometimes guy cum directly in my throat so I am choking with cum in my throat on his cock. As I offer some money sometimes I meet straight men and they consider me as pathetic faggot and treat me accordingly. Some of them compliment me on my cock sucking skills. Sometimes when I am together with my wife I receive message from man I have sucked with proposal to suck him again. Most probably he would like to earn some money as well as empty his balls. If I can I agree on the meeting to help him with money as well as help serve him as cum bucket so he can empty his balls. I cannot relax completely when my wife is next to me since I am shy to show that I am submissive slut same like she and let her know that I have lost most of my masculinity.
Basically I think that most of the cuckolds are bisexual. If she sucked bunch of men, she was taking in her mouth the meat that men release their piss and semen. Her mouth was used as a fuck hole by all those men and I kiss her mouth with a pleasure. I guess it turns me on so much because I am bisexual faggot. I definitely am bottom bisexual guy. It doesn't turn me on if I imagine that someone sucks my cock or someone offers his ass hole. I 100% prefer total bottom role. I get horny only if I am treated like submissive faggot. I let man fill my mouth with cum then obidiently swallow after that I sit next to him on the bed in the corner and just rub my small cock while watching guy's big cock getting soft after mouthfucking me. This is a way I cum.
My cock is small as well as balls are small I like being pathetic cuckold hubby who needs other men support my wife gets real fuck. I love cum and I am addicted having real cock in my mouth. As I try to fuck my wife's big hole I can cum as soon as I imagine that I kiss her cum filled mouth or imagine myself fucked by other man or imagine my wife is being used by bunch of men in all possible situations.
Not too often but my ass also gets fucked. I moan like a bitch and couple of times I was able to cum handsfree.

Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 13.56.14.jpg DSC01426_Fotor.jpg 20220801_235301.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mywifeolga, panty, HrdRob and 14 others
Last week in Spain we visited bisexual night in on of the swingerclubs. First time I sucked cocks along my wife. I felt humiliated however it turned us on very much. She told me that she couldn't even imagine what a cocksucker I am and how deep I can take cock in my throat. She told me that she excited to know that she lives together with cocksucker and now she also knows that I extremely enjoy sucking cocks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xswitch, Lovasianladies, Bnwoslave and 7 others
Gangbangwife said:
Last week in Spain we visited bisexual night in on of the swingerclubs. First time I sucked cocks along my wife. I felt humiliated however it turned us on very much. She told me that she could even imagine what a cocksucker I am and how deep I can take cook in my throat. She told me that she excited to know that she lives together with cocksucker and she also knows that I extremely enjoyed sucking cocks.
seems like a match made in heaven

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Gangbangwife, Bnwoslave and 1 other person
Gangbangwife said:
Last week in Spain we visited bisexual night in on of the swingerclubs. First time I sucked cocks along my wife. I felt humiliated however it turned us on very much. She told me that she could even imagine what a cocksucker I am and how deep I can take cook in my throat. She told me that she excited to know that she lives together with cocksucker and she also knows that I extremely enjoyed sucking cocks.
i am from Spain, can you asking me which swingerclubs

Reactions: Gangbangwife
Gangbangwife said:
My wife knows that I have bisexual phantasies but she doesn't know that I meet men alone without her knowledge moreover I am submissive slut cocksucker. As I love younger good size cocks I always offer some money to guys and when we meet some are quite surprised what a bitch I am since some meet only to get money. As soos as we got married I met first time with a man who I found trough dating site. During 25 years I have learned to take cock deep in my throat. Sometimes guy cum directly in my throat so I am choking with cum in my throat on his cock. As I offer some money sometimes I meet straight men and they consider me as pathetic faggot and treat me accordingly. Some of them compliment me on my cock sucking skills. Sometimes when I am together with my wife I receive message from man I have sucked with proposal to suck him again. Most probably he would like to earn some money as well as empty his balls. If I can I agree on the meeting to help him with money as well as help serve him as cum bucket so he can empty his balls. I cannot relax completely when my wife is next to me since I am shy to show that I am submissive slut same like she and let her know that I have lost most of my masculinity.
Basically I think that most of the cuckolds are bisexual. If she sucked bunch of men, she was taking in her mouth the meat that men release their piss and semen. Her mouth was used as a fuck hole by all those men and I kiss her mouth with a pleasure. I guess it turns me on so much because I am bisexual faggot. I definitely am bottom bisexual guy. It doesn't turn me on if I imagine that someone sucks my cock or someone offers his ass hole. I 100% prefer total bottom role. I get horny only if I am treated like submissive faggot. I let man fill my mouth with cum then obidiently swallow after that I sit next to him on the bed in the corner and just rub my small cock while watching guy's big cock getting soft after mouthfucking me. This is a way I cum.
My cock is small as well as balls are small I like being pathetic cuckold hubby who needs other men support my wife gets real fuck. I love cum and I am addicted having real cock in my mouth. As I try to fuck my wife's big hole I can cum as soon as I imagine that I kiss her cum filled mouth or imagine myself fucked by other man or imagine my wife is being used by bunch of men in all possible situations.
Not too often but my ass also gets fucked. I moan like a bitch and couple of times I was able to cum handsfree.

Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 13.56.14.jpg DSC01426_Fotor.jpg 20220801_235301.jpg
Con quel cazzetto puoi solo succhiare cazzi

Reactions: Gangbangwife
sounds like you have a good relationship,understanding wife

Reactions: Lovasianladies and Gangbangwife
This is so beautiful honey. I totally understand the desire for cock and being a little bisexual faggot husband. When i am in my bbw wife and her big pussy I cum thinking about the other men that she cheats with and all the cum they shoot into her fat married pussy. She has no idea I know she cheats, and she has no idea I'm a sissy faggot. I love to kiss my wife deeply know that she has had big cocks in her mouth, cum of course and maybe even piss....Thank you for sharing your story sweetie!!

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, Lovasianladies, Gangbangwife and 1 other person
alexjeft said:
i am from Spain, can you asking me which swingerclubs
It was Papua swingerclub in Torremolinos

I thought I have lost my masculinity but it was not quite true since I have progressed even more loosing it after I sucked cocks along my wife in Spain. I am becoming more and more faggot. During my last business trip (without my wife) I had three meetings in the hotel room with three different guys and it looks like I am becoming experienced cocksucker. If earlier sometimes I felt ashamed or confused or felt shy then now I feel that I have accepted that I am cocksucker and need to satisfy guys like a dirty slut. I know that my place is down on my knees my mouth is dirty fuckhole and I need to provide best performance make them cumming. I have learned new sucking technics, I know how to work with tongue and can take cock deep in my throat. I obidiently provide my mouth for their semen and swallow all cum they leave in my mouth. I don't feel ashamed I used to feel earlier. I always wanted he leaves the room since I felt humiliated with cum on my face and lips. Now after they finish and they look at me as pathetic dirty bitch, I don't care. They see my tiny cock and I believe they think how this slut can consider himself a men.
Yeah.... It looks like those are consequences my wife has accepted that I am cocksucker and with that I have also completely acknowledged that I am not a man I am cocksucker with useless cock and premature ejaculations.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlewilly
vergatuga

IMG_20190603_140904_resized_20190603_021033721t.jpg

Reactions: texxx

Users who are viewing this thread