• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I drove her again to the lover place

eurocuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2013
Difference is that time I will return tomorrow for her… It has been very quiet summer for her sexual adventures as we were busy with our kid. Obviously her fuck buddy was also missing some action and called her and invited her over for a full day of sex… When she told me couple of days ago I jumped over the idea even she was very reluctant at the beginning.

We spent 2 crazy nights fucking like rabbits and discussing possibilities… A married friend of him (other fuck buddy of wife) will join them in the afternoon if he can escape from his family… so she will have lot of fun…

Even we have had sex till 1am this morning I was up rather early to fuck her again… just before this kinky adventure.

Afterwards she went to bathroom to clean herself from my sperm, wash and shave completely herself… When she was selecting her clothes, I have advised to take something simple and not to invest time in selecting sexy lingerie as it will not stay on her for long… So she just took plain white panties, no bra and short summer dress… she packet small bag with underwear change, nightgown, toothbrush, 12 condom packet and we went…

I left her 20 meters away from house of fuck buddy as she do not want to tell him about our arrangements and she do not agree to meet him…

So I am here waiting for the kid to wake up and sharing this with you… completely sure she was already fucked at least once just wondering if they have started with anal sex or not… Will know more tomorrow.

Reactions: purplejoys
Sounds like fun! I drove mine to her friends hotel room, watched him fuck her, left her to spend the night and picked her up the next day. There were no condoms so all the cum ended up deep in her pussy :)

SWTXSHARED said:
There were no condoms so all the cum ended up deep in her pussy :)

No way with this young stud... he is just not reliable... but married guy which is probably already there she will fuck bareback for sure. Hope that he will finish outside...

eurocuck said:
It has been a very quiet summer for my wife's sexual adventures, as we were busy with our kid.

Sounds like an unfortunate long dry spell...

eurocuck said:
Obviously, her fuck buddy was also missing some action. He called her and invited her over for a full day of sex.

That's good to hear. It's important, of course, for your wife to stay sexually-satisfied...

eurocuck said:
When she told me couple of days ago I jumped at the idea, even though she was, at first, very reluctant.

As your wife's cuckold, that was the proper response. Maybe she was suffering, at first, from "wanting to be a good mother" syndrome. If so, I hope you reminded her that it's among your most important duties, as her cuckold, to stay home and babysit her (and your?) child while she's out seeing her lovers.

You might consider pointing out to your wife that it's important for her to demonstrate to her and your child that it's among the prerogatives and privileges of a married woman to date and fuck other men, especially if your child is a little girl.

eurocuck said:
We spent 2 crazy nights fucking like rabbits and discussing possibilities…

Thereby demonstrating to each other that when your wife dates and fucks other men, that greatly increases her appeal to you...

eurocuck said:
A married friend of my wife's fuck buddy (who is also another of her fuck buddies) will join them in the afternoon, if he can escape from his family. So, she will have a lot of fun…

Ah... so much the better...

eurocuck said:
My wife and I had sex 'til 1:00 am this morning, after which I was up rather early to fuck her again before this kinky adventure.

Thus showing your wife how strongly you appreciate her demonstrations of her strong sexuality, expressed via her extramarital sexual adventures....

eurocuck said:
Afterwards, she went to the bathroom to clean off my sperm, then wash and shave herself.

Arguably, cleaning up your wife with your tongue and lips should have been among your tasks as you assisted her with date preparations...

eurocuck said:
When she was selecting her clothes, I advised her to take something simple and not to invest time in selecting sexy lingerie, as it will not stay on her for long. So, she just took plain white panties, no bra, and a short summer dress. She packed a small bag with an underwear change, a nightgown, a toothbrush, a 12-condom pack, and off we went.

No doubt your wife appreciated your advice re. appropriate attire. In the future, you might consider that many men, perhaps including your wife's lovers, are turned on even further if their married woman wears sexy lingerie, so much so that they prefer she wear her sexy lingerie, including high-heeled shoes or boots, while fucking them (as opposed to being fully nude)...

eurocuck said:
I left my wife 20 meters away from her fuck buddy's house, because she does not want to tell him about our arrangement.

If not telling her lovers that you encourage her to date and fuck other men is what works for your wife, then you, of course, should support her in that.

eurocuck said:
So, her I am, sharing this with you while waiting for our child to wake up. I'm confident my wife has already fucked [one of her lovers] at least once, and am wondering if they have started with anal sex; I'll know more tomorrow.

Thanks for your erotic update, Eurocuck (which, incidentally, brings to mind a cryptic post some years ago by another forum member: "Here I am, reading this forum, typing, and beating my weenie, while my wife is out fucking a sausage").

Re. whether your wife and her lover(s) are having anal sex: you can be confident, almost certainly, that will happen. And, if your wife tells you about the details of her sexual adventures, that's very positive, of course...

I hope you will keep up your good work, babysitting and caring for your wife's and your child so she will have sufficient time and energy for her lovers.

eurocuck said:
Difference is that time I will return tomorrow for her… It has been very quiet summer for her sexual adventures as we were busy with our kid. Obviously her fuck buddy was also missing some action and called her and invited her over for a full day of sex… When she told me couple of days ago I jumped over the idea even she was very reluctant at the beginning.

We spent 2 crazy nights fucking like rabbits and discussing possibilities… A married friend of him (other fuck buddy of wife) will join them in the afternoon if he can escape from his family… so she will have lot of fun…

Even we have had sex till 1am this morning I was up rather early to fuck her again… just before this kinky adventure.

Afterwards she went to bathroom to clean herself from my sperm, wash and shave completely herself… When she was selecting her clothes, I have advised to take something simple and not to invest time in selecting sexy lingerie as it will not stay on her for long… So she just took plain white panties, no bra and short summer dress… she packet small bag with underwear change, nightgown, toothbrush, 12 condom packet and we went…

I left her 20 meters away from house of fuck buddy as she do not want to tell him about our arrangements and she do not agree to meet him…

So I am here waiting for the kid to wake up and sharing this with you… completely sure she was already fucked at least once just wondering if they have started with anal sex or not… Will know more tomorrow.

12 condom packet? - now that makes my imagination do somersaults. Obviously, it isn't going to be one of those sessions you squeeze in like a "wham bam, thankyou maa'am" when you are waiting for the eggs to cook.

Wife is back... cooking breakfast for the kid as proper mother... later we will go to the bedroom for talk and sex.

p.s. She is back with 4 unused condoms.

Bedroom talk for details:
I was right about underwear; he met her on the door with only towel on him… kissed her and helped her out of the short summer dress before even closing the door. She removed her white panties till walking to the living area… She was able only to prepare condoms on the table and he was having her on the couch… less than a minute she entered, probably at that time I was still close to the house.

After their first session they calmed down and had coffee and small snack. Then he leaded her upstairs in his small packed bedroom, she needed to go back for condoms as he is really not focused on that topic… Issue was that stairs are really ******* to the neighbors a she was running up and down completely naked in front of eyes she can see and feel their touch on her body…
They have spent time till lunch up there and I was not able to withdraw many details from wife. She was really reluctant to the anal but really enjoyed session with penis in her ass and hand on her big tits and second on her clitoris…

For lunch they went to bistro in walking distance… she needs food for good sex and there met other guy… He in fact introduced her to the fuck buddy. He is school mate of wife and is running after her ass for decades, in fact only lover allowed recently to have unprotected sex with her.

They spent a good time for lunch and run back to the bedroom directly… this time wife was leaded with her dress upstairs and gossip ladies from the streets lost the view…

Not so much details here… they double teamed her… then she was giving a blow job to FB and was receiving oral pleasures from the others… When school mate was ready she rode him continuing with blow job with FB… School mate was not able to take out on time and fill her with hot sperm… She told me, she was very angry as she fills very fertile right now and that is huge risk. She had been very ready to call me right now and stop whole event but somehow they calmed her down.

They went again down for drinks and they have her in living area… she said it was very intensive… one penis is leaving you and other is coming in… one after the other…

Decided to skip the dinner and the bar which were planned as school mate can fuck her till the time wife will expect him home… after he left they made anal again but she didn’t like it that much this time and went to sleep. In the morning she was saving herself to me and allowed him to finish once n her ass and took a taxi home… It was relatively early and she didn’t want to disturb me to pick her up…

After breakfast for daughter we went to bedroom, so I was able to claim her back in both holes till she was sharing me her day 

Hope you enjoy… English is not my native language, really sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread