I even wrote a book about my experiences as a sissy cuck!

avlupataka

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 27, 2015
Dear All

I have been married 10+ years, but my evolution into a sissy cuck started out a long time back, in my pre-teens! Turns out that my marriage was only an (exceptional) finishing school, tutored by a wily cuckoldress, that my wife turned out to be. The book, "Adventures of an Indian Transvestive", a titillating narrative of my escapdes and evolution into this avatar, is available on amazon websites worldwide. Here is an extract from one the chapters:

"..... there was an incident, when her former work colleague, walked in home, unannounced, when both of us were sitting with my parents in our living room. This tall athletic man (very successful too), greeted my wife with tight hug and asked her, unabashedly, virtually ignoring the rest of us witnesses, whether she wanted to go for a ‘walk’, which she readily accepted. They were gone for half an hour or so, leaving me squeamish to say the least, not able to look my parents in the eye. When she came back, her hair is dishevelled and lipstick smudged on the edges of her lips, and she sits down among us coolly, as though she had just come out of a shower. A few moments of awkward silence ensued, where I was this typically conflicted mess - totally embarrassed, but the wet spot in my undies would tell a completely different story! Later, she shared the details, in the confines of our room, on how he had led her to the terrace floor, and in the tiny passage near the elevator (and facing the stairs, where anyone coming up would have seen them), he had his fingers up her incredibly wet pussy (I had the privilege of feeling her still sodden pussy), tongue deep inside her throat, and running over her ******* tits, while she masturbated his cock, raging out of his zipper, onto her milky thighs. That night, I could not sleep, thinking of this scene! Of course there were other instances as well, while, defying my requests to not meet guys when I am not around, she invited one boyfriend a day, for five straight days, into my home office, when I was out of town! I cringe thinking of what the neighbours would have thought, seeing guy after guy disappearing inside the apartment with my wife ... but I am a too grateful a cuck to want to stop any of this! And yet, all this just was not enough for us .....

This was the genesis to plan a getaway and satisfy both our rather dirty list of carnal desires! Luckily my wife was still in touch with our Craiglist friend, who now lived in Mumbai, showing her tits and other juicy bits off to him online to keep their chemistry intact. His loose end, and ours coincided and we were off for a brief visit to the so called maximum city, to be anonymous strangers and our uninhibited, slutty selves! We land in the afternoon and check into our luxury hotel close to the airport, eager for the early evening romp, we had scheduled with her lover. Time passes slowly, waiting for the young stud, she busied herself getting sexy, dressing up, eventually, in a (very short) maroon velvet skirt and a figure clinging, black sleeveless top, her braless, excited tits, barely concealed underneath. I spent time getting into the sissy mode - fantasizing serving his needs, removing his foot wear, sitting in the corner with her used panties and his dirty socks, while watching them fuck like rabbits and cleaning up after they are done. Time ticks on this way until he arrives.....

I rush down to the lobby to receive him, my tiny cock, hard and slimy with pre-cum, I thrust my clammy (with excitement) hand in greeting to my wife's young lover and lead him eagerly into our room. I hold the door open and he swaggers in, moments later in hard embrace with her, lips locked, and me in oblivion, already. They sit for a moment while I remove his shoes and offer refreshments, but I am completely ignored as they continue their amorous activities - passionate kissing, caressing, hands exploring each other’s nooks and crannies. Then they move onto the bed, lying side by side, bits of clothing start to come off, among them my wife's sodden underwear (oh so divine, the smell and taste). Soon I am treated to the heavenly sight of their two naked bodies, entwined and contorted into various shapes of passion. Excited, I move into to take a closer look, but this distracts the lovers and I am shooed off into the corner. Chastised, I watch from the corner, filming the act on a conveniently located mirror, while touching my excited little clit every now and then. Soon they are in 69, my wife, facing towards the foot of the bed, on top on him, and her juicy pussy straddling his face. I could not take it anymore, and moved closer to watch the action, my face a mere three feet away from my wife's, as she sucked and licked his cock with vigour that I had never experienced. This scene, etched in my memory for ever, went on for a good twenty minutes or so before they broke off to the most exciting act of the evening. Here I was, for the very first time, witnessing my wife being entered by another man, within smelling distance of the centre of action! I saw, as he spread her ample ass cheeks apart and thrust his cock in deep inside, as she straddled him, both gyrating rhythmically in mesmerizing unison, for several minutes (let’s just say, he had already lasted ten times longer than I ever could, not even taking into account the prolonged blowjob). Then the tempo increased, and, I call still vividly recollect the 'thwaps' as his cock plunged in and out of her sopping wet pussy. There was a stiffening of bodies, preceded by a grunt from him and a discernible shiver from her. They had cum in unison! I knew, from that moment, I could never ever excite her physically - there is something almost magical about a man making his bitch cum when he is still inside her, and I cannot imagine anything else worthy of replacing that sensation.

Spent, they lay there for me few minutes, I imagine with a lingering memory of the recent pleasurable union. Then he summoned me to take away his cum filled condom to dispose, which I greedily took in my hands, feeling the slickness of her wet pussy, the stickiness of his cum as it dribbled onto my hand ... shamelessly a tiny taste of it, while they watched, and giggled. All good things had to end though, and it was time for him to fight the Mumbai traffic for a business meeting. Dutifully I brought him his clothes, and helped him with his shoes, kneeling in front of him, while they kissed each other goodbye and made plans to meet again the next day.

Later that evening, still excited by the encounter, on one of those very rare occasions, my wife spread her legs for me to jerk my pathetic weener off inside her (there have been times when she would read a magazine when I was at it). I could still smell him, taste him as I kissed and licked her and thrust myself to completion in a matter of moments ....."

Intrigued? Please follow the links below for the full book. Hope you enjoy!

Here is a link for those of you in the US https://www.amazon.com/Adventures-Indian-Transvestite-Crossdressing-Escapades-ebook/dp/B08Q7R2S57/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&qid=1608627164&refinements=p_27:Raveena&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=Raveena

And here for those of you in India: https://www.amazon.in/Adventures-Indian-Transvestite-Crossdressing-Escapades-ebook/dp/B08Q7R2S57/ref=sr_1_3?crid=15LIQO8IR9KA9&dchild=1&keywords=adventures+of+an+indian+transvestite&qid=1608627251&sprefix=adventures+of+an+India,aps,291&sr=8-3

Also available in Amazon stores, worldwide

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand and Gaezel
Hey all, would love to hear your reactions to my writing :). BTW this is my wife!

image (1).jpg DSCF5266.jpg

Reactions: rongpong and Gaezel
Erotic story.

How are the books sales going?

Gripper said:
Erotic story.

How are the books sales going?
Thanks a lot :). Slowly so far! Need some ratings and reviews for things to pick up I guess

Reactions: Gaezel
Reading your book through Amazon, has been a good read so far.