• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Finally Got It

• Thread starterTinytxdick
  • Start date

Tinytxdick

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 14, 2018
My name is heath. My wifes name is Amanda. We are both 29. We got married right out of high school. I have been her only sexual partner. Amanda has brown hair, green eyes. 135-140 lbs. She has huge tits. They pop out of a triple d bra. So usually she won't wear one. I've had the fantasy of watching her with a guy with a big dick our entire marriage. I have a tiny dick. Not quite 4 inches hard and not quite two fingers thick. I've mentioned it countless times, even begged a few times. Last Friday night it happened.

We had some new neighbors a few weeks ago, a black family. Quintin is 18 he hasn't even graduated high school yet, but Amanda admitted to having a crush on him the first time we met him. Hes come by almost every day, I'm sure to see Amanda. Anyway Amanda invited him to dinner. He got there a couple of hours early lol at around 6 pm. To cut out all the boring stuff Amanda cooked and served us. She was just in a pair of blue jeans and a pink spaghetti strap shirt. A rare time she wore a bra. Anyway they started to flirt and Amanda danced to one of them rap songs with him. All that rubbing against each other made his dick hard. It was a monster. Amandas jaw dropped when she saw his bludge. She said honey I think you'll get what you've been asking for. She filled him in. He was more than willing.

He told her to get naked she did so, he told her to get on her knees and to take his pants off. She got them off and awed over his dick. He said it was 11.5 inches, and it was thick like a shaving cream can size. She licked and it all over and sucked the head(she couldn't fit much more in her mouth) he let her suck a good 15 mins. In the middle of it she stripped me naked to so she could giggle at my dick. He was dominant with her, and rough. He dick slapped her, and slapped her face with his hand firmly whils she sucked. Then he started to fuck her mouth. I was very jealous but extremely turned on watching him choke her with his dick.

After he ate and fingered her pussy for like 20 mins, without letting her cum, he asked her if she wanted him to fuck her. She said yes. It took him over half an hour, in which she came 5 times. The first time from just his head entering. He wasn't all that gentle but not rough, he made it a point to make her scream. She barely ever moaned when we have sex. It was so hot to watch. He would slap her face every so often and call her a bitch and she just let him. After she was able to take all of his huge dick he started to fuck her harder, and faster. He got brutal. Amanda was screaming and crying and pretty often cumming all at once. She forgot all about me. The first round lasted over 2 hours. He fucked my wife all night. She was calling him daddy by the second round and telling her he owned her pussy. She only acknowledged me a few times. To tell me I could never fuck her like that, or that she had never cummed so much ever.

He fucked her again all Sunday afternoon and Sunday night, and Monday and Tuesday. I did want it. I regret it cause I'll never be able to fuck her like he does, but love watching him fuck my wife like a worthless *****,and love seeing her love it.

received_629121190470981.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva and MyWifeDatesNow
Sounds hot! Good looking wife you have there. I hope they use birth control?

Did he cum inside of your wife's pussy? When are you going to lick her clean? Are you thinking of having him breed your wife? Keep us informed.

Yes,his wife is a hot and sexy and is here to please bbc.

Users who are viewing this thread