I Finally Watched My Wife With Two Lovers !

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
Over the summer I introduced my wife Kris to a guy named Steve, who I met on a business trip. In my posts from July and August I described how he came to our house and Kris gave him a blowjob while I watched in awe. We then met him one night at a hotel, where my horny wife enjoyed amazing sex with him. I gave them some time alone (Kris sucked him off while I went to the local mall) and then I watched Steve fuck her hard. It was an incredible night for all three of us.

Since then, Kris and Steve have gotten together about twice per month. I have been present on three occasions to witness their passionate sex and they have also been alone quite a few times. Steve is an exceptional lover, and when he is alone with my wife I stay home and fantasize about Kris sucking his hard cock and fucking his brains out. I masturbate and make myself cum as I try to imagine how another man is making my wife scream with pleasure.

Since 2012 Kris has been in a relationship with Gregg, who she considers her steady boyfriend. When we met Steve, I suggested it would be hot if she had a threesome with both of the guys. It took some convincing for me to get her to tell Gregg about Steve, but last month she finally did it. I begged her to set up a night at our house where I could watch her having sex with the two of them. Last Friday, my fantasy finally came true ! Gregg showed up first and we had drinks while waiting for Steve to arrive. Kris was especially horny and was wearing just her panties when Steve showed up. Gregg was playing with her tits while she sat on his lap. After introducing them, I suggested we head upstairs to the bedroom.

Kris had laid down some ground rules for me before agreeing to let me watch her in action with her two studs. I was not allowed to masturbate while she was being pleasured, and she also asked that I give her some time alone with the guys at some point. I eagerly agreed, as this was this first time I was going to be treated to seeing her with two men.

Kris stepped out of her panties and knelt down in front of Gregg and Steve. She yanked down their jeans and underwear, and not surprisingly their hard dicks sprang up inches from her pretty face. I sat down in the corner chair as she started licking and sucking their impressive cocks. Gregg reached down and stroked her breasts while Steve brushed her hair aside to get a better view of my wife's tongue running up and down the length of his shaft. My dick was straining in my pants and I started to leak pre-come without even touching myself. When she paused to catch her breath, Kris stroked those big dicks to keep them hard, and looked at me, saying "Are you enjoying this honey ? Watching your wife playing with two beautiful cocks ?". She went back to sucking them before I could respond.

After a few more minutes of giving head, Kris told Gregg she needed to be fucked. He climbed on top of her and started moving in and out as she moaned and told him how good it felt. Steve stood beside the bed, stroking his prick while waiting his turn between my wife's legs. When Gregg pulled out and positioned Kris on her hands and knees, she smiled in my direction and taunted me by asking "Why don't you suck Steve's cock for me honey ? Keep it nice and hard so he can fuck me when Gregg is finished". She added insistently "Do it Andrew !. You know you want to". I stared at the floor as she teased me, until Gregg shoved his dick back into her cunt from behind, causing her to moan with pleasure. Thankfully, Gregg's vigorous thrusting made her forget all about me, and she could only cry out with lust as she climaxed for what seemed like a full minute as he continued pumping her. (to be continued)

Reactions: oppor, tomcollins and peter3811
Great story.

But my take is bad cricket by Andrew. If Andrew wants Kris to yield to his wishes it's only fair for Andrew to yield to Kris's wishes. Sure hope Andrew changes his attitude.

Reactions: RM5463
2wheel said:
Great story.

But my take is bad cricket by Andrew. If Andrew wants Kris to yield to his wishes it's only fair for Andrew to yield to Kris's wishes. Sure hope Andrew changes his attitude.

... Soon after Kris reached her orgasm, Gregg started breathing faster and he appeared to be on the verge of coming too. Kris reached down between her legs and started rubbing his balls as he slowed down his pace, trying to make it last longer. Suddenly, Gregg groaned loudly and cried out that he couldn't hold back, and he stiffened and fired his load deep inside my wife. I was a bit surprised that he came so quickly, but obviously the excitement of fucking Kris in front of her hubby AND another guy was too much for Gregg. Kris laughed softly as her lover moaned "Oh fuck !....Oh fuck !" over and over.

Kris turned her attention to Steve as Gregg slowly pulled out of her. I was wondering if she was going to clean herself up before letting Steve enter her, but she simply called him over to the bed and rolled onto her back. Steve's dick was throbbing and he moved on top of my wife as she spread her legs for him. He leaned down and kissed her deeply while tweaking her stiff nipples. I could see that Gregg's cum was seeping out of her pussy, and if Steve had any reservations about fucking a cum-filled cunt he did not show any, and he plunged into her with one long thrust forward. Kris wrapped her arms around his back as he began humping up and down. It soon became obvious that Steve was also not going to last very long. Within seconds he stopped moving and buried his cock all the way inside my wife's soaked pussy as he added his load to Gregg's...

Reactions: oppor
andrew1 said:
..... obviously the excitement of fucking [my wife] Kris in front of her hubby AND another guy was too much for Gregg. Kris laughed softly as her lover [Greg] moaned "Oh fuck !....Oh fuck !" over and over. ..... Kris then turned her attention to Steve as Gregg slowly pulled out of her. .... etc ....
That's an excellent account, Andrew1.... thanks for posting it. Incidentally (or rather, not incidentally), it brings to mind:

Baker, Robin, 1996, Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex (BasicBooks, 319 pp.)

which is a fascinating 'science for the layperson' book. (Baker is an evolutionary biologist.) I recommend it.

Gregg had been intently watching Steve fuck my wife, and I sensed he was relieved when Steve shot off even quicker than he had moments earlier. Gregg usually displays remarkable staying power when having intercourse with Kris and I was hoping that the guys would both last much longer on their second turn with her.

Gregg and Kris went to shower while Steve relaxed in bed. My wife kissed him and said "Don't go anywhere.... we'll be back in a bit", smiling at him before she led Gregg by the hand to the master bathroom. Steve and I made small talk as we heard Kris and Gregg playing in the shower. He told me that Kris was an amazing bed partner and he really enjoyed having sex with her. He admitted that it was his first time watching a couple fucking each other and that was why he ejaculated so quickly when he mounted her. We started talking about Kris' insatiable sexual appetite, and I admitted that we don't make love very often since she spends so much time getting laid by Gregg. He seemed surprised by this, and just after I finished explaining that I cannot satisfy my wife due to my lack of stamina, they emerged from the bathroom.

Gregg told us that Kris had used her shaving cream to stroke his dick and he tossed aside his towel to show us his stiff cock. Kris noisily sucked on it for a minute or two and then told me she was going to ride his cock this time. Steve got up and stood beside the bed, kissing my wife as Gregg got on his back with his dick pointing up. As Kris climbed on and placed her cunt over it, Steve continued pressing his mouth against hers while he massaged her tits. Kris lowered herself onto Gregg's big pole and when she felt it slip inside her pussy, she moaned with Steve's tongue in her mouth. As she began to bounce up and down, I was overcome with lust. My prick was aching and needed some relief. Before I left for the spare bedroom I saw that Gregg's dick had momentarily slipped out of my wife, and she quickly reached down and positioned it so she could get it back inside her. This was an incredible sight which is still burned in my memory.

I entered the spare bedroom and got into bed, enjoying the sounds of the lovers fucking wildly in the next room. I opened up a condom and slid it onto my dick so I could jerk off without making a mess (this was my sexy wife's suggestion many years ago). It only took three or four strokes to lose control, and I ejaculated strongly into the rubber. As I filled the tip, I could hear Kris urging on both of her lovers. She was still riding Gregg's cock, and telling him she loved his "big fucking dick". I also heard her instructing Steve to suck on her tits. She even told him that she was going to ride his cock next, adding "Are you ready for me baby ?.... I am going to stuff that big thing back inside my horny cunt as soon as Gregg is finished..."

Reactions: Nazareth, oppor and peter3811
andrew1 said:
Gregg had been intently watching Steve fuck my wife, and I sensed he was relieved when Steve shot off even quicker than he had moments earlier. Gregg usually displays remarkable staying power when having intercourse with Kris and I was hoping that the guys would both last much longer on their second turn with her.

Gregg and Kris went to shower while Steve relaxed in bed. My wife kissed him and said "Don't go anywhere.... we'll be back in a bit", smiling at him before she led Gregg by the hand to the master bathroom. Steve and I made small talk as we heard Kris and Gregg playing in the shower. He told me that Kris was an amazing bed partner and he really enjoyed having sex with her. He admitted that it was his first time watching a couple fucking each other and that was why he ejaculated so quickly when he mounted her. We started talking about Kris' insatiable sexual appetite, and I admitted that we don't make love very often since she spends so much time getting laid by Gregg. He seemed surprised by this, and just after I finished explaining that I cannot satisfy my wife due to my lack of stamina, they emerged from the bathroom.

Gregg told us that Kris had used her shaving cream to stroke his dick and he tossed aside his towel to show us his stiff cock. Kris noisily sucked on it for a minute or two and then told me she was going to ride his cock this time. Steve got up and stood beside the bed, kissing my wife as Gregg got on his back with his dick pointing up. As Kris climbed on and placed her cunt over it, Steve continued pressing his mouth against hers while he massaged her tits. Kris lowered herself onto Gregg's big pole and when she felt it slip inside her pussy, she moaned with Steve's tongue in her mouth. As she began to bounce up and down, I was overcome with lust. My prick was aching and needed some relief. Before I left for the spare bedroom I saw that Gregg's dick had momentarily slipped out of my wife, and she quickly reached down and positioned it so she could get it back inside her. This was an incredible sight which is still burned in my memory.

I entered the spare bedroom and got into bed, enjoying the sounds of the lovers fucking wildly in the next room. I opened up a condom and slid it onto my dick so I could jerk off without making a mess (this was my sexy wife's suggestion many years ago). It only took three or four strokes to lose control, and I ejaculated strongly into the rubber. As I filled the tip, I could hear Kris urging on both of her lovers. She was still riding Gregg's cock, and telling him she loved his "big fucking dick". I also heard her instructing Steve to suck on her tits. She even told him that she was going to ride his cock next, adding "Are you ready for me baby ?.... I am going to stuff that big thing back inside my horny cunt as soon as Gregg is finished..."
Another great account Andrew and I'm hoping there will be more to add .. once you've got your breath back!

In a threesome, the guy who fucks second, into a vagina already full of sperm - is deemed to be stirring the other guy's porridge. Applies especially where a wife takes a creampie home for her husband to lick out of her pussy. If he sticks his dick in after licking, there will still be "porridge" inside. Sometimes, the cuckold is considered to be getting "sloppy seconds".

Reactions: toolman2c, peter3811 and Windjammer78
Soon after I jerked myself off, I fell asleep to the sound of the lovemaking in the next bedroom. The next morning Kris told me that the guys took turns fucking her for most of the night before they left around 8am. I am hoping she invites Gregg and Steve over again soon, and that she lets me watch them play with her. I regret falling asleep and missing a lot of their sex, but I am sure Kris will eventually provide me with more details, since she knows it makes my dick hard hearing about how much fun she had with her two horny studs.

Reactions: toolman2c and Nazareth