• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I fucked her as a bachelorette and soon will as a cheating wife

Eightinchdom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2016
About a month ago I hung out and drank with a bachelorette party. The girls said they failed to get a stripper so I offered to do it for free. I can't dance for shit but I have a big dick so I figured pull that out and the girls won't mind. They were all pretty hammered at this point so back to the hotel suite we went.

Didn't take long for my clothes to come off. I gave the bride to be a clumsy lap dance as her bridal party cheered us on. I quickly ran out of dance moves so I picked her up out of the chair, sat down, and put her over my knee for being a "bad future wife." I lifted her dress and pulled her panties down to her knees. I spanked her bare bottom until her cheeks were red, stopping only to finger her.

I picked her up again and carried her into a bedroom and fucked her as hard as I could. She still had her little vail thing in her hair that flapped around with each of my thrusts. I could hear her girls cheering from the other room.

I wanted to meet up again but she declined. I left my number with her anyway and walked out.

A few days ago I got a text from her asking if my offer to meet up still stands. Of course it does! I'm going over to her place next week when the new hubby will be gone for work. Thank you big dick of mine!

Reactions: joost
Sounds like a good start to what could be a playful arrangement.

Eightinchdom said:
About a month ago I hung out and drank with a bachelorette party. The girls said they failed to get a stripper....

Sounds like a hint. Maybe some of them had noticed the bulge in your pants, prior to the party....

Eightinchdom said:
....so, I offered to do it for free.

Good work. You took the hint....

Eightinchdom said:
I can't dance for shit, but I have a big dick so I figured I'd pull it out and the girls [would overlook my shortage of dancing talent]. They were all pretty hammered at this point so back to the hotel suite we went.

You sensed what they wanted, and they responded accordingly....

Eightinchdom said:
It didn't take long for my clothes to come off. I gave the bride to be a clumsy lap dance as her bridal party cheered us on. I quickly ran out of dance moves, so I picked her up out of the chair, sat down, and put her over my knee for being a "bad future wife." I lifted her dress and pulled her panties down to her knees. I spanked her bare bottom until her cheeks were red, stopping only to finger her.

The geometry of a woman's pussy and clit are such that she tends to be sexually stimulated by an over the knees (OTK) bare-bottom spanking, especially if her panties are pulled down to increase her feelings of humiliated ********. Some women can actually be brought to orgasm in that way (apparently). Ergo, she almost certainly would have found your OTK spanking sexually stimulating, and fingering her would have added to the effect.

Eightinchdom said:
I picked her up again, carried her into a bedroom, and fucked her as hard as I could. She still had her little vail thing in her hair that flapped around with each of my thrusts. I could hear her girls cheering from the other room.

Doubly good work! You definitely gave her what her bachelorette party was supposed to be all about....

Eightinchdom said:
I wanted to meet up again, but she declined.

Hey, an about-to-be-married woman has to maintain at least a shred of her self-respect, in front of her friends anyway, don'cha know....

Eightinchdom said:
I left my number with her anyway, and walked out.

Excellent. I mean, you didn't want to foreclose your future with a hot-and-soon-to-be-horny married woman....

Eightinchdom said:
A few days ago I got a text from her asking if my offer to meet up still stands. Of course it does! I'm going over to her place next week when the new hubby will be gone for work. Thank you big dick of mine!

A reasonable interpretation would be that your soon-to-be married woman found it really hot that you subjected her to a bare-bottom OTK spanking, but she has not been able to admit to her fiancé that bare-bottom spankings really turn her on. I mean, since she'll soon be married to the guy, she just can't admit something like that. As a married woman, she'll need to maintain her self-respect, right...?

So, in addition to "thanking" your 8-inch cock, I suggest keeping in mind the need of your soon-to-be-married woman for some kinkiness in her sex — kinkiness above and beyond what she'll be getting from her soon-to-be cuckold husband.

[When a man spanks a woman who wants that, the convention is, that should always be bare-handed. When a woman spanks a man who wants that, the convention is, that should be with a wooden paddle or the back side of a heavy-duty wooden hairbrush.]

Wow. Thanks for the well thought out and very well articulated comments!

Hello eight" Let me tell as a man with a big cock I have known since I was a teen ager that a big dick DOES matter and it will get you a lot of pussy. My experience shows that ladies will share this info with her close friends and many times even bring them to you to get fucked. When a I hear a woman say I big dick doesn't matter I know she is lying. Let me congratulate you on fucking the bride to be and giving her a good one. I predict this will be a pussy bonanza for you with her and her friends. Keep it hard man and Best Wishes okdeacon

okdeacon said:
Hello eight" Let me tell as a man with a big cock I have known since I was a teen ager that a big dick DOES matter and it will get you a lot of pussy. My experience shows that ladies will share this info with her close friends and many times even bring them to you to get fucked. When a I hear a woman say I big dick doesn't matter I know she is lying. Let me congratulate you on fucking the bride to be and giving her a good one. I predict this will be a pussy bonanza for you with her and her friends. Keep it hard man and Best Wishes okdeacon

Yes sir! Word of mouth has been good to me over the years. Exes friend are fun. Word got around my high school job when a girl my age couldn't get it in. The others took it as a challege. One woman about 20 years my elder showed me what an experienced woman can do with a big dick. I learned a lot from her!

Eightinchdom said:
Wow. Thanks for the well thought out and very well articulated comments!

Hey... you're welcome. Will look forward to hearing about your next meeting with your already-horny-for-big-cock even though she's soon-to-be-married woman friend.

During your next tryst — which you might consider beginning by seductively teasing her for being "naughty," then giving her a skirt-up, panties-down, bare-bottom, OTK spanking (again) — you might also consider beginning to seduce her with with the concept of transforming her soon-to-be husband into her cuckold, then eventually, her self-acknowledged cuckold.

I mean, it would be an unfortunate shame if she were to decide that merely because she is a married woman, she should no longer seek sexual fulfillment among other men (you, in particular).

Users who are viewing this thread