I Fucked My Best Friends Wife

• Thread starterrjh57
  • Start date

rjh57

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2016
florrida
Funny how things change one day i am a cuck now a bull to my best friend and his wife. One day at the gym was working out with a friend Bill he was getting married to Amy a hot little blonde who always seemed to flirt with me .Bill asked me too be his best man i was cool with that found out later it was Amy's idea.Wedding went off nice Amy asked me for a dance flirting as usual she told me Bill had a question for me after we finished Bill came up to me said Amy wants a special present from me she want to invite me too their room after the party .I always knew Bill was small where it mattered .We talked and he said he told Amy i was twice his size he is about 3 inches i am a little over 6 but very thick. Now i know what all the flirting was about. End of the night i knocked on their door Amy opened she changed from her long wedding dress into a shorter white one white thigh highs and heels Out of the corner of my eye was Bill sitting there head down .Amy greeted me with a long kiss i picked her up put her on the wedding bed Bill walked over helped Amy out of her dress looked at me and said thank you. Quickly told Bill to sit down Amy was amazing kisser then we moved into a 69 she looked Bill his his eyes with my cock in her mouth .sucking on hr clit she went wild .Amy asked me too fuck her laid her on her back spread her wide man she was tight she came when i popped the head in she was my slut now i never fucked anyone so hard and long shot my cum just as she came Amy was in my arms Bill was eating my cum out of her as we watched .We both pointed to his little hard on . Bill sucked me to get me ready for Amy again . I fucked Amy 3 times on their wedding day and one load for Bill now once a year on their anniversary it was Amy and my night to relive damn how life changes love being her bull much better then a cuck.

Reactions: Mywifelovesthis, SquirmingSub, whites and 1 other person
This is a great scenario you have here. A somewhat different perspective. Would love to develop it more

Reactions: toolman2c