• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I fucked your wife

• Thread starterJanrich
  • Start date

Janrich

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2020
Louisiana
The first time talking to a bull without my wife was surreal. Having him talk about her sexually

Reactions: Subsforfun, litsupny, franklyhorny and 4 others
Janrich said:
I’ve always been confident enough to share that info ,thus it reciprocates
I don't see the problem sharing that info with them. But these guys who claim to be bulls and know how to please a woman should not need advice on how to make a woman feel good.

I know this is just my opinion! And I don't judge what you prefer at all. I just think if a guy is going to talk a big show he best be able to prove it

Reactions: redback, franklyhorny and mrs redback
Jaandaj said:
I don't see the problem sharing that info with them. But these guys who claim to be bulls and know how to please a woman should not need advice on how to make a woman feel good.

I know this is just my opinion! And I don't judge what you prefer at all. I just think if a guy is going to talk a big show he best be able to prove it
Absolutly agree with you. If a bull doesnt know how to please a woman he dosent get a woman. Haveing said that it is pretty hot to give some advise to another man on what turns your wife on or turns her off. Makes for some good cuckold/bull bonding.

Reactions: franklyhorny and Jaandaj

Users who are viewing this thread