I go a bit farther into my sissy life

• Thread startercissymaid
  • Start date

cissymaid

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2007
Hello everyone and especially Saraha. Tonight i prepared my bath and shaved my legs and body. I put on sensual amber lotion all over me and did my makeup. I had false eyelashes and went heavy on the eye makeup, with dark blue eyeshadow. Dressing was rather soft and nice, pink bra and panties, black pantyhose, a black coldwater creek dress and a flowered 3/4 sleeve jacket with gold brown and black and white tones on it (also from coldwater creek). My long and styled blonde wig......and my open toe Antonio Milani pumps with gold buckle over the toe and 3.5 in heels. I must say I looked as womanly as i ever have. Then off to Coldwater Creek store to just window shop. I arrived at the store at 5 til 9 just at closing time. I walked to the door and the sales woman walked to the door and smiled at me and told me she was closing. She looked right at me but showed no reaction! I thought surely I didnt just pass.....so back to the car and to drive around. I went to the Chicos store and looked in the window, and the sales lady walked by putting clothes back in their rack and looked at me through the window,.....again no reaction. I was even more determined to be seen by women, so i got out and walked by 4 women who were leaving getting into their car. They looked at me but said nothing. It was delicious hearing my heels clicking on the sidewalk. I did this while my girlfriend was on a date. I went to several other places and walked and was seen more...but no reactions. Next I will actually go in the store and shop! I am very very excited and happy that I was able to be Cissy tonight. I called my GF on the way home and she said she had been out but didnt make love to him, so she came by the house and unlocked me, and had me eat her such sweet pussy. She said she had wished things had worked out better so i could have had a treat. Then she allowed me to cum in a dish and clean it.

I do hope to be in the store shopping next week..wish me luck......Cissy

Well done Cissy :) you'll soon be able to go out, get chatted up by guys, and bring them back for you GF to enjoy.

Well done exactly. You are finding yourself and continue. Hopefull soon your GF will bring you home some presents and eventually another man that will be open to you helping her please him. Keep us posted

Thankyou all for your words of encouragement and I will keep u updated....cc