• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I got a story to tell

• Thread starterletmedeep
  • Start date

letmedeep

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2007
I would post this under the stories thread, but this actually intertwines with the black worship theme quiet nicely!

Ok...I had finished working down at the bar where I work....(I live on an island at the moment, more fine pussy than can shake ur dick at...but that's another story). Anyhow I live in walking distance so I started making my way, about half way I catch up with a lady heading home from a night at the bar. She was about five even or so, jet black hair, green eyes mid 40's. We talk and she tells me a good bit of her life story (must have been the alcohol), we flirt back and forth, turns out she lives up the street from me so I walk her towards her house and we stop under a light post to say our goodbyes........for some reason she or I go in for a hug, and my dick pressing up against her torso, well she chuckles and I smile and ask her if I could have her hand, she gives it to me which is basically an invitation to put her hands on my dick...which is exactly what I did.

She smiles again, I see no reason to stop so I unzip my fly and let her hand go for an adventure, all out in the open on a road, under a light post and all!!! I smile and before I can make my next move she starts taking me all in, now she's in her 40's so her skill set are exceptional, balls and all she did it all. A few cars pass by honk their horns I give them a thumbs up, while gripping her hair. She slurps, gags, spits, slobbers and ask me to really mouth fuck her hard. She fondling her pussy and moaning on my dick, biting the head, I take my dick out and smear all her spit over her face, rub her face from the crack of my ass to my balls to the tip of my dick and back again over and over, spit on her face, try to stuff my dick and balls in her mouth all at once, basically degrading with her skirt up for all the world to see...of course I cum tremendously, but she didn't swallow, she let me spry her face, chest, outfit, hair, and then sucked me dry. I smile thanked her, she licks her lips, cleans my dick and balls with all my jizz all over her. It was such an incredible site to look at, I completely used and degraded her. True fucking story I shit u not....Just wanted to share that with yall.....

Great story and has she shown up at your door since then?

Great story, Happens to me all the time...

SaltandPepper98 said:
Great story and has she shown up at your door since then?

Of course! She came back the next afternoon....

Users who are viewing this thread