• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i got owned by a bbc tonight

• Thread starterfatwhiteboy
  • Start date

fatwhiteboy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2009
100 % true story of what i did tonight.....it was my first time with a man, i posted an ad on CL and he got back with me...he liked that i had titties....i was sooo fucking nervous...i drove to meet him at the hotel room and got to see him....he was alot smaller in stature than me but built nice...then we got down to business right away and he pulled his pants down....he said his cock was 6.5 in but i think that was just so i wouldn't be scared...he had to have been 7.5 to 8 in and thick as hell....all i could say was "god that's a big cock" before he was on me like a predator, i reach out and was touching my first cock....i am glad i waited for it to be a black cock...then sucked him and he shoved it down my throat and gagged me with it...he was standing on the bed with me sitting on it he got me naked and grabbed my tits roughly....then he said he wanted to fuck me....i was so nervous i couldn't get the condom on him....i got scared of what i was doing when i felt the head of it hit my hole....he asked if i wanted that big black cock in there....i could just cry out "YESS"....i had never had a cock in me before..and now here i was in this hotel room bent over for a black man to fuck...i started playing with myself as he put every inch of it in me....i was so scared my dick was little and soft...he seemed to get a kick out of that...but i rubbed my dick like a clit as he pounded my fat ass till i moaned...then he rolled me on my back and fucked me like a woman....he grabbed my nipples roughly and smacked my titties...he seemed to love to watch my big body jiggle as he fucked me with my leg on his shoulder...then he pounded me from behind some more....i was almost in tears....i loved it...then he said he couldn't come with a condom on...i wasn't sure about bareback so he took it out on my ass....to which i was still rubbing my soft dick then it got a little hard all of a sudden and i came like a bitch with him pounding the hell out of my ass..then he pulled out and threw the condom away and said he wanted me to swallow his cum...then he shoved his cock back down my throat and throat fucked me had me lick his balls, then shot a good healthy load down my throat and i managed to swallow all of it!! except a little trickled out the side of my mouth.....my ass hurts now but its such a good hurt.....

Thankyou fatwhiteboy for your beautiful story! I love the way a strong, dominating Black Man can turn my penis into a clit...

Thank you!! i loved it too!

Thank you for the very very nice story, fatboy.
You will never rue the day you made this decision.
Enjoy as much as I have.

--Kaitlyn's him--

you are very welcome bbclover, i don't think that i will

wonderful fatwhiteboy.I had a similar experience my first time.Im very happy for you!

I thought this was a hot wives website.

yes i have tits because i am fat....he seemed to love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread