I Had Never Heard The Term "Cuckold...

• Thread starterNazareth
  • Start date

Nazareth

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2011
Southern US
...until about 5 or 6 years ago, but I now realize I have been cuckolded in each and every one of my marriages.
I first married at 18 (wife was 17), and we were the typical young, dumb, full of cum kids who still had lots to learn about the ways of life. We had dated in high school, and played around some with friends, even did same-room sex with another, older couple, but nothing ever approached a swap.
About 6 months into it, she began aggresively flirting with other guys, and guys from couples we were friends with. She would always wear tight short-shorts (including the Daisy Duke variety) and either a tank or halter top, and would enjoy them sneaking looks at her. I was jealous, of course, but it did make for some fun bedtime conversations.
Shortly after this began, we had a friend (girl) stay with us for a couple of weeks. She was a very attractive girl, but I never had a hint of what was to come. The first weekend she was with us, my wife asked if I'd like to fuck her.
I was astonished, but she told me it depended on whether I'd let her fuck another guy. I was absolutely astonished, and we talked about it for a bit, and I agreed. I was way too naive to know then that she had been setting this up, not for my pleasure, but for hers.
She chose a guy that was a former co-worker of mine, and we had partied with him and his girlfriend before. But, I had to call him to ask his interest, and sell him on the idea that I was OK with it!
He was up for it, and was at our house in about 30 minutes or so. My wife greeted him at the door in her bra/garters/hose, gave him a quick kiss, and immediately led him down the hallway to the 2nd bedroom.
Maybe 3 or 4 hours later, there was a knock at our bedroom door. They were done and he was leaving. We all sat in our bedroom chatting for a bit (all nude except for the wife's 'date'); she got up and gave him a kiss, and he left. My 'date' said we probably wanted to be alone, and she went to the other bedroom.
Well, I couldn't wait for her to tell me everything they had done. I was lying next to her, stroking and looking at her pussy, and she began. As soon as they got to the bedroom, she undressed him, pushed him back on the bed, and began giving him head. She said he wasn't getting hard as she was blowing him, and was constantly talking about how he really wanted to fuck the girl I was with, how lucky I was to get to be with her, and the like. She said it was really degrading, but she was then more determined than ever to fuck him.
She then laid on the bed in front of him, spoon position, and started grinding her ass into him, and started talking dirty, telling him she really wanted his dick, how she wished they had fucked before when the opportunity was there, and more. She then told me she "guessed that must've started feeling good to him" because he got hard and entered her from behind. She said it felt good, and "he was bigger than I thought".
I went down on her and started eating her pussy. I was rock hard and couldn't wait for her to continue. Once he was inside her, she began to tell him to use her, she wanted him to use her pussy; talking like a slut. She said they fucked in that position for a few minutes, then he rolled her over to doggy position, and "started whamming the shit outta me!"
She was obviously enjoying turning me on; she just knew I love to think of her with other guys. I was ready for her pussy, and mounted her missionary as she finished her tale. She told me he soon tired, and after that, he made her "do all the work". They did many positions, but she had to ride his dick no matter which it was. She said it did the trick, though; he came inside her while she was riding him cowgirl. They relaxed for a bit, then she sucked him again until he was hard, and they continued. He eventually came in her a second time. He had started by getting behind her, and pushed her head down to force her ass up in the air, put just the head of his dick inside her, and told her to "fuck his cock!" While she was humping back against his dick, he started smacking her ass, and calling her a slut, and telling her how nasty she was to be doing this, and that put him over the top.
It put me over the top, too. As I started shooting my wad, I was asking her if that's what it felt like when LJ was cumming inside her ("yessss"), if she liked his dick ("I loved it!"), how she liked fucking 2 different guys right after each other (I wish you guys could take turns on me!"), and more. That produced the best orgasm she had ever had with me, and I loved repeating that 'scenario' on some nights thereafter. It really opened her up to sharing her fantasies, and the occassional role play.

Thanks, kenev.
Keep in mind this was in the late '70s, and my memory isn't what it used to be, but I'd guess he was around 7"; maybe 8.. His dick wasn't particularly thick, as I recall, but he had a little length to him.

To continue the experiences of my time with this girl, the above was the beginning of her extramarital sex, as far as I knew. It didn't take her long to become bold and brash about her plans after it happened, however.
I'm sure I was too young, and way too naive, to understand what was going on in our marriage at that time, but I couldn't control her and she wouldn't (couldn't?) control herself. She was determined to give her pussy to whomever she wanted, and didn't care if I liked it or not.
A couple or months or so after we had our 'swap' experience, we were lying in bed one night, when, out of the blue, she told me she had become very attracted to a guy she worked with. According to her, they had played around a few times (kissing and touching), but had not yet went to bed. Then she actually asked my permission to fuck this guy!
I was hurt, yet still liked the thought of her doing just that. I also figured that if she was to the point wher she was basically telling me she wanted to fuck that guy, that it meant she already had, and there wasn't a way I could actually stop her from doing that, so I told her "yes"...as long as she was willing to openly and honestly tell me every detail of what they did. I'm sure she didn't care; she was horny for his dick, and she would've done anything in order to have it.
So, the next night, after dinner, she showered to get ready for her 'date'. She dressed in basic jeans and tank top (fancy panties/never a bra). I could only set and watch her, my mind spinning with thoughts of was this really happening, was she really going to go through with this, and was she actually going to fuck someone after she told me that was her plan. I felt helpless and powerless to stop her, but all I could do was wonder why my cock was stirring and why I secretly wanted her to get her brains fucked out.
She returned home several hours (4-5 or more?) later. I was already in bed; after I resigned myself to the fact she was fucking another guy while I was just sitting home alone, I went to bed so I could jack off while thinking about her. She undressed, leaving her panties on, and climbed in.
We lay there for a bit until I was fully awake, then I kissed her, and asked her if she had a good time, was she glad she had done it, and similar questions. After she answered to the affirmative for them all, I asked "if she was ready for this"? (meaing was she ready to tell me all the details), and she said she was, but not to touch her until she told me to.
So she began that after she arrived at his apartment, they went to his room. They were listening to music, and making out a bit, when they decided they were 'ready'. He went to the bathroom to undress, and she got naked and climbed in his bed. When he returned, he got into bed beside her, and they started kissing and touching each other. He soon became hard, got in between her legs to spread them open, and mounted her in a traditional missionary position. She said he had " a really nice cock", and that "he's longer and bigger than you!", and it felt damn good having it inside her. She continued, saying that he fucked her like this for a long time, sometimes completely on top of her, other times putting his arms behind her knees and spreading her open as far as she could, and other times holding her legs by the ankles as he slammed her.
After she had an orgasm, she rolled over and presented her ass for him to look at, and he immediately started fucking her doggy-style. He didn't last very long in this position, and came in her fairly quick.
After the requisite smoke break, she asked him if a girl had ever masturbated for him before. He said no, and she told him, "good, I want you to watch me". She then made him stand at the foot of the bed so he had the best direct view, and she opened her legs and started rubbing her pussy for him. She played with herself, both stroking and fingering, until he was hard and ready to fuck again.
This time, she got on top and rode his dick; again, variations in the actual positions, but she was always on top. They fucked like this for quite awhile, but he wasn't able to cum then, so they eventually took another break.
Afterward, she said they laid in bed for a long time exploring each other's body with eyes and hands, and told me to touch her while she continued. I put my hand in her panties, and found out they they--and her crotch--were soaked through! She was a big, sticky mess everywhere, and obviously wanted me to know she was.
Of course, they were horny as they were lying there, and as he started to get hard, she said she took him in her mouth and sucked him as hard as she could. She went at it until her mouth and jaws were tired, but couldn't make him cum. So she told him she wanted him to fuck her again, and he got on top of her, stuck it in, and "pounded me until he shot his wad".
She then kissed me, and said in this hushed, sultry voice "...and I brought it home for you to see". I pulled her panties off as she was telling me that she had put them on after they were done, but she could feel it running out of her on the way home, and hoped there was enough left so "I could see just how much he came in me!". Well, there was plenty left; it was everywhere, small puddles in her panties, smashed into her pubic hair, all over the outside of her pussy, and was still dribbling out and running down her ass crack. I could see she had indeed been well fucked; she was very red and somewhat swollen, and her lips were stretched and open.
I was at my limit by that point, so I got on top of her and stuck my dick in her. That was the first time I felt my dick being washed by another man's cum in my wife's pussy, and I remember thinking how warm and squishy it felt. She was also quite loose, and was too stretched to grip my cock, and it made me think of how I wasn't gonna be able to satisfy her from then on. I didn't last very long, and came too quickly, but she was glad to be done with fucking for that evening. She was quite sore and it took a couple of days for her to recover.

Im enjoying it!

Please continue!

Being as naive as one could be, when I gave her permission to do this, I did so with the thought it was going to be a one-time thing. But she started going to his place several nights a week; she had NO problem leaving me at home knowing full well what she was going to do.
It was hot at first, then grew tiresome, and was even embarrassing at times--friends would come over during a week night and I would have to make excuses for why she wasn't there. She even "let" me find some polaroids in her purse of them kissing and making out. I'm sure there were other pics as well, but I never got to see any. She liked posing for a camera. They had developed a relationship, and were actually falling in love.
But once she was 'free' to give her pussy to anybody she wanted, she became unstoppable. She quickly developed a fetish for older men, and would go to extremes to find one she could fuck. She would get her single girlfriends to try to get her dates with their older boyfriends. She even started going to hotel bars on the weekends to get picked up by some older guy she would choose.
However, it was about this time she no longer wanted to share details, became very secretive, and just didn't want to be encumbered by being married. We seperated for a month or so, tried a brief reconcilliation, and divorced shortly thereafter.
We got together 2 or 3 times afterward and fucked "for old time's sake". LOL! But it was fun once again; she couldn't wait to tell me she had started eating the pussy of her room mate, and some of the other guys she had fucked that I knew. And a few that I didn't!