• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I have a fantasy I want to convince the wife to fulfill.

• Thread starterShaneJohnston
  • Start date

ShaneJohnston

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2010
I have a fantasy I want my wife to fulfill. I want her to make me eat her out after I cum in her pussy. I have tasted my own cum before and do not mind the taste. How would I go about talking or telling her about this? Has anyone experienced this before? How did it go?

Just do it and if she pushes you away then tell her.

The thought of eating my own cum is not an obstacle for me. I often cum in my mouth while jerking off after if it has been awhile for me. I like to think of it as cuckolding myself. I will often use a dildo on my wife but not have intercourse.

The wife swallows. She just started this year. We have been together for ten years. Her girlfriend convinced her to not be scared of it and just go for it. I did not cum in her mouth for 9 years and now have a complex with it. I have to be going down on her to totally forget about her blowing me and relax.

Users who are viewing this thread