• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Have A Mistress Now!

• Thread starterKD10387
  • Start date

KD10387

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2013
Hello all and Happy 4th of July to you all!

In recent months, I have posted here about how I assumed and eventually found out that my gf has a side lover. I have confirmed that she does indeed fuck him when I am at work, etc. already. She is now also aware that I know her dirty secrets and she continues to do her thing, yet she still claims she loves me, etc. and we still live together.

With that being said, I have decided to take a new turn in my life. I would like to announce that I now have a Mistress, whom I have financial agreements with. Her name is Liz and she is a lot older than me or my gf, for that matter. But she is surely a thing of beauty as you can see in the pic of her that I posted. I have decided to give her a weekly allowance that she may do what she pleases with. I have not yet told my gf and I am not sure if I ever will.

It is a real rush all around to have a woman such as Liz behind the scenes of my life, while my gf has no clue and continues to do her thing as well.

Any thoughts?

image.jpeg

if your gf would not be so stupid she could be your mistress but she decides to cheat sneak and not involve you.
if things are not too damaged you should have an open talk with your gf...maybe you get at home what you seek outside...if not - find another gf :)

Reactions: KD10387
Damn, she is hot!!! I'd love to see more!

KD10387,

KD10387 said:
Hello all and Happy 4th of July to you all!

Hello, and Happy 4th of July to you too!

KD10387 said:
In recent months, I have posted here about how I assumed and eventually found out that my gf has a side lover. I have confirmed that she does indeed fuck him when I am at work, etc., already. She is now also aware that I know her dirty secrets...

Hey — there's nothing "dirty" about your woman having a lover other than you. It just means she's a woman with multiple lovers. An implication is, she needs more sex than you're capable of providing.

KD10387 said:
....and, she continues to do her thing, yet she still claims she loves me, etc., and we still live together.

If she says she still loves you although she has an additional lover, that probably means she still does. There are lots of married women with lovers, most with husbands who remain faithful to them (for example, on this site), who love their husbands. In such cases, the lover(s) provide sex that the married woman finds more satisfying, while the husband satisfies the woman's need for emotional attachment, love, and understanding. That may be the case in your situation.

You could find out more about this by talking openly with your woman about her other lover in a factual, non-judgmental way. I.e., treat her affair with her other lover as perfectly normal, and don't accuse her of anything.

KD10387 said:
With that being said, I have decided to take a new turn in my life. I would like to announce I now have a mistress, with whom I have financial agreements. Her name is Liz and she is a lot older than me or my gf, for that matter. But she is surely a thing of beauty as you can see in the pic of her that I posted.

Congratulations! Ms. Liz is, in fact, a gorgeous woman with voluptuous tits. Nice!

KD10387 said:
I have decided to give her a weekly allowance that she may do what she pleases with. I have not yet told my gf and I am not sure if I ever will. It is a real rush all around to have a woman such as Liz behind the scenes of my life, while my gf has no clue and continues to do her thing as well. Any thoughts?

Your financial agreement with Ms. Liz suggests she is, in fact, a **********. But, hey — whatever works for you and your woman. Re. my thoughts (beyond that): see above.

—Custer

image.jpeg

Reactions: Kimslut and KD10387
Custer Laststand said:
Hey — there's nothing "dirty" about your woman having a lover other than you. It just means she's a woman with multiple lovers. An implication is, she needs more sex than you're capable of providing.

You could find out more about this by talking openly with your woman about her other lover in a factual, non-judgmental way. I.e., treat her affair with her other lover as perfectly normal, and don't accuse her of anything.
if he accuses her of cheating then he is right. she sneaks behind his back but he is good for providing financial and emotional security ?
now if she was open with him and sharing he would probably not pay liz online. i can totally understand his frustrations dealing with his selfish gf.
only an open communication with rules both can live well with can make this stable or at least not humiliating i na negative way for them but at the moment mainly him.

Custer Laststand said:
KD10387,

Hello, and Happy 4th of July to you too!

If she says she still loves you although she has an additional lover, that probably means she still does. There are lots of married women with lovers, most with husbands who remain faithful to them (for example, on this site), who love their husbands. In such cases, the lover(s) provide sex that the married woman finds more satisfying, while the husband satisfies the woman's need for emotional attachment, love, and understanding. That may be the case in your situation.

Congratulations! Ms. Liz is, in fact, a gorgeous woman with voluptuous tits. Nice!

Your financial agreement with Ms. Liz suggests she is, in fact, a **********. But, hey — whatever works for you and your woman. Re. my thoughts (beyond that): see above.

—Custer

image.jpeg
. All very exciting. I think it will work out. And she does look like she knows what she is doing

Slinger137,

slinger137 said:
If he [KD10387] accuses her [his woman friend] of cheating, then he is right. She sneaks behind his back, but he is good for providing financial and emotional security?

If you reread KD10387's original post (above), I think you'll see he does not say he provides his first woman friend with financial support. He also does not say he provides her with emotional support — although presumably he does, and she provides him with emotional support as well, otherwise they would not be lovers.

Rather, KD10387 says he provides his new (i.e., second) woman friend, Liz, with financial support.

As for KD10387's first woman friend "cheating" on him: her taking another lover, whether without telling him (as she did), or up-front (as she didn't), that cannot be viewed as "cheating." I say this because they aren't married. Therefore, it's unlikely they made solemn vows to be sexually faithful to each other.

In any case, KD10387 states: "She [my first woman friend] is now aware I know her dirty secrets, and she continues to do her thing, yet she still claims she loves me, etc., and we still live together."

In other words, KD10387's first woman friend knows that he knows she's fucking another man, but she does not view that as destructive to their relationship. She's continuing to fuck her other man, while continuing her relationship with KD10387 that includes continuing to live with him.

That does not constitute "cheating." Rather, it's more like a "cuckold boyfriend / hot woman friend" relationship.

slinger137 said:
.... Now, if she [woman friend no. 1] was open with him and sharing, he would probably not pay Liz online. ....

Jeez — another misquote. KD10387 said nothing about "paying Liz online." Rather, he said: "I would like to announce I now have a mistress, whom I have a financial agreement with. Her name is Liz, and she is a lot older than me or my gf, for that matter. But she is surely a thing of beauty, as you can see in the pic of her that I posted. I have decided to give her a weekly allowance that she may do what she pleases with. .... [/QUOTE]

For all we know, KD10387 could be giving Liz an envelope stuffed with cash once a week, or a hard-copy check.

slinger137 said:
Only open communication with rules both can live well with can make this a stable or at least not humiliating [relationship]. [It is a] negative way for them, but at the moment mainly him.

This too is an assumption. There are probably many relationships in which both partners take other lovers, sometimes telling their partner about their sexual adventures with others, sometimes not. People with such relationships are usually called "swingers." But, I agree it's probably better for both, in most cases, if they have mutually agreed-upon rules for the relationship.

Incidentally, I see in my reply to KD10387's initial post (above), Liz is enlarged to a size that does her full justice. What a gorgeous woman. I have no idea how that happened, but I'm glad it did.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Slinger137,

If you reread KD10387's original post (above), I think you'll see he does not say he provides his first woman friend with financial support. He also does not say he provides her with emotional support — although presumably he does, and she provides him with emotional support as well, otherwise they would not be lovers.

Rather, KD10387 says he provides his new (i.e., second) woman friend, Liz, with financial support.

As for KD10387's first woman friend "cheating" on him: her taking another lover, whether without telling him (as she did), or up-front (as she didn't), that cannot be viewed as "cheating." I say this because they aren't married. Therefore, it's unlikely they made solemn vows to be sexually faithful to each other.

In any case, KD10387 states: "She [my first woman friend] is now aware I know her dirty secrets, and she continues to do her thing, yet she still claims she loves me, etc., and we still live together."

In other words, KD10387's first woman friend knows that he knows she's fucking another man, but she does not view that as destructive to their relationship. She's continuing to fuck her other man, while continuing her relationship with KD10387 that includes continuing to live with him.

That does not constitute "cheating." Rather, it's more like a "cuckold boyfriend / hot woman friend" relationship.
surely it is cheating as he does not say he encouraged her to do it and did not mention he gave her permission.it became a form of cuckold relationship but he decided as by what seems like a payback to take a mistress and pay her. he calls it his gf's dirty secret.
sure enough there is not woman friend one and two. there is his cheating gf that sneaks behind his back and he discovered it and there is a mistress with humungous tits. at least he knows what he is paying for lol.
gf or wife - if your partner sneaks and does not tell you that is cheating. and KD does not seem to fully enjoy it or he would not have taken the bigtitted mistress.

Custer Laststand said:
Jeez — another misquote. KD10387 said nothing about "paying Liz online." Rather, he said: "I would like to announce I now have a mistress, whom I have a financial agreement with. Her name is Liz, and she is a lot older than me or my gf, for that matter. But she is surely a thing of beauty, as you can see in the pic of her that I posted. I have decided to give her a weekly allowance that she may do what she pleases with. ....

For all we know, KD10387 could be giving Liz an envelope stuffed with cash once a week, or a hard-copy check.
my bad - jump on the wrong sentence. his mistress is not surely just online but he might pay of course with hardcopy-check or even wiretransfer - or naturals. fuck we dont know lol.. i hope he meets liz in person soon if he did not yet so he can enjoy these fucking big tits !

Custer Laststand said:
This too is an assumption. There are probably many relationships in which both partners take other lovers, sometimes telling their partner about their sexual adventures with others, sometimes not. People with such relationships are usually called "swingers." But, I agree it's probably better for both, in most cases, if they have mutually agreed-upon rules for the relationship.

Incidentally, I see in my reply to KD10387's initial post (above), Liz is enlarged to a size that does her full justice. What a gorgeous woman. I have no idea how that happened, but I'm glad it did.

—Custer

it is clear that KD is not feeling satisfied with his gf sneaking on him or he wouldn't have taken the mistress. there will be some dynamics and that is going to take at least a few days but rather weeks to settle in with a talk and rules for needs or a breakup. who knows.

to add to this i quote my earlier post that KD liked and that tells maybe some of what he thinks and feels
slinger137 said:
if your gf would not be so stupid she could be your mistress but she decides to cheat sneak and not involve you.
if things are not too damaged you should have an open talk with your gf...maybe you get at home what you seek outside...if not - find another gf :)

image.jpeg
Thanks for all the replies! I appreciate it all!

Yes, Liz is an online only Mistress, whom I financially support by sending her Amazon gift cards from $100-$200 per week. She is grateful and sends me random pics, vids, emails humiliating my real GF, etc.

It's a terrific relationship and we both enjoy it very much! It really turns me on to know that she is spending my money on things that she may need or want, such as new bras or panties, clothes, shoes, or anything else from Amazon. She has even offered me a pair of her worn panties but I am scared to accept that because I don't want my GF to find them since we live together.

She's a terrific Mistress and a beautiful, natural woman!

View media item 542708The most important thing is that I get to fuck her and splatter those tits with my Scottish cum

spunkloader said:
The most important thing is that I get to fuck her and splatter those tits with my Scottish cum
as if anyone cared for your wiener

Actually you are completely wrong

Why take on a virtual mistress simply to give her $$, if you were going to do this, why not find someone near by that would do this for you?

SquirmingSub said:
Why take on a virtual mistress simply to give her $$, if you were going to do this, why not find someone near by that would do this for you?
like i said above his gf would/could be "usually" first choice but....maybe he needs to get his balls together and/or has slight blockades doing it as radical as his cheating bag of a gf. rubbing that on his gf could be real fun like going against the line of fur on a cat.
hopefully

slinger137 said:
like i said above his gf would/could be "usually" first choice but....maybe he needs to get his balls together and/or has slight blockades doing it as radical as his cheating bag of a gf. rubbing that on his gf could be real fun like going against the line of fur on a cat.
hopefully

Gotcha -- I just know so many women that are local that would enjoy doing it although I see your point, maybe virtual is his best option.

Reactions: slinger137
SquirmingSub said:
Gotcha -- I just know so many women that are local that would enjoy doing it although I see your point, maybe virtual is his best option.
well, we don't know all aspects but his choice might seem logical or at least reasonable from his perspective and possibilities/abilities. i hope for himself that his options will widen a lot and be for his well being

Reactions: SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread