I have a new question.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
For all you husbands who like to share your wives' pussies with other men, which do you find works the best:

1. For her to find the guy to fuck her, then tell you about it later, or:

2. For you to find the guy to fuck her, and be in on the process from the very beginning.

It is common knowledge that many guys would love to fuck another guy's wife if they could without too many risks. But if all the risks were removed and the guy could fuck her without fearing anything from her husband (who had been the one to invite him to fuck her) wouldn't that be more practical?

How many of you husbands have actually said to another men, either a friend or a stranger "How would you like to fuck my wife?" Believe it or not, I have, and the look on his face is priceless when he realizes that you are offering him your own wife's pussy for his enjoyment.

I have met a few men who were afraid to take the offer, but I never met one who was offended by it. They most often say "God, I'd love to fuck your wife!"

My limited experience has only been one other guy, but he was my best friend, and it was i who initiated everything and was there for every minute. Since the first time, she has told me that it is almost made more awkward by me not letting her and him have time and opportunity alone. My suggestion is be open to whatever makes HER more comfortable, because it is always better when she is comfortable.