I Have A Question That Has Been Bugging Me For Sometime And This Is For The Cuckolds

BigCockLovingMarried

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 26, 2016
Now my understanding is that a lot of husbands instigate or ask us hunnies (Although my husband hasn't) if we can cuckold you men
My question is for white husband's into watching their wives go black. (I've not done a black man yet but I am totally into young men and to go black is not ruled out because sexually I fine black men to be alpha in some weird wonderful way like how they are represented in a lot of aggressive sports as dominant in their field, so back to the question
It's common to know and see the athleticism that the black man possesses naturally in their body. Some I believe don't even know what the inside of a gym looks like and by nature are physically well built. Now I know there are all sorts of shapes and sizes in regards to all people including black males.
But there are also a lot of muscular black men walking around and a lot of tall ones as well. The type you just know would retire a woman before he gives an inkling that he has had enough and is ready to stop fucking
What I want to know is why is it that in a lot of movies and pictures from the internet are we seeing beautiful white suburban wives with older black males with bellies when we know there are lots of ripped muscular black gods walking the earth. I don't get it and that is my question.
I would rather see myself and other white wives enraptured by some black demons god spitting his venmonous snake sperm into our bellies from the black hung low serpent dicks than the older fatties just cause they are hung way low also.

If you want to be a proper cuckold then husbands why not go the whole hog and be selective in your choices on who you want to observe fucking your wife.

Either this or quality AMATEUR sex footage and photos are being censored from the internet

YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE

Last edited:
Hui xxx Julia,

Personally I have no problem as long as she has no problem, thought this a team activity her enjoyment, her pleasure is paramount. If she wants black, black it is, if she wants white, then white it is, if she wants a group then a group it is.

2Wheel - I don't think you understood the crux of the thread topic

Sorry misunderstood the question.

"What I want to know is why is it that in a lot of movies and pictures from the internet are we seeing beautiful white suburban wives with older black males with bellies when we know there are lots of ripped muscular black gods walking the earth. I don't get it and that is my question."

It's a good question, perhaps experience, perhaps they're not 'thug or gangsta' types, perhaps it's the demands young men makes that elders do not.

I think it's really a question for the women why they prefer older rather than chiseled younger.

2wheel - 'E' for effort and I applaud you attempts but better than this if I need someone to take a guess I'll know who to look for. You've been kind xxx Julia

Reactions: toolman2c
2wheels - if you were here with me now I would make you lick my bum and no where else would you touch me. Not even with your eyes. xxx Julia

Blindfolded with a busy tongue. Hmmmmmmmmm, has real possibilities. Am I dressed or naked?

Probably holding the lighting or a microphone rod

BigCockLovingMarried,

As a cuckold through multiple relationships over the last 25+ years, in most cases race was never the primary objective as it much more about the attitude, disposition and dominate nature of the alpha (perspective lover) man. Through those years, in my prior relationships we did find that confident black men were much more dominate, confident along with complimentary attitudes and dispositions which reflected the same. My first wife did explore black men as much as she did white men, in both cases she was very selective and they truly needed to know how to confidently dominate and take her as if she belonged to them. In her case, she was always about the much more fit black men, flabby bellies was never an option for when she was seeking out or having a lover. Black men for the most part seem to be best in this area of overall general fitness and the confident domination of white women when they have the options to do so of a willing candidate. This was much more exciting for my than wife.

My current wife has not yet had a black man although she has not yet ruled it out either. For her, he would not only need to be confident, and dominate with a complementary disposition, he would need to be a physical fit man that could also have an intellectual conversation which slims down the options.

I am one of those cucks that believe that his wife make a choice based on her own desires and preferences, I also would never try to veto any man that she wanted to have sexual relations with. With that said, I do prefer that it be with a man that she is addicted to per say, a body type that she can not get enough of. Someone that she would cut me me off for and not second guess herself. Someone that she would change her own habits for, someone that she adjust her looks for if he wanted her to. Someones that she would be willing to be marked for. If she were to choose a black man for her next lover, I would not complain and simply provide encouragement and support.

Thanks Squirming Sub

BigCockLovingMarried said:
Now my understanding is that a lot of husbands instigate or ask us hunnies (Although my husband hasn't) if we can cuckold you men
My question is for white husband's into watching their wives go black. (I've not done a black man yet but I am totally into young men and to go black is not ruled out because sexually I fine black men to be alpha in some weird wonderful way like how they are represented in a lot of aggressive sports as dominant in their field, so back to the question
It's common to know and see the athleticism that the black man possesses naturally in their body. Some I believe don't even see what the inside of a gym looks like and by nature are physically well built. Now I know their are all sorts of shapes and sizes in regards to all people including black males.
But their are also a lot of muscular black men walking around and a lot of tall ones as well. The type you just know would retire a woman before he gives an inkling that he has had enough and is ready to stop fucking
What I want to know is why is it that in a lot of movies and pictures from the internet are we seeing beautiful white suburban wives with older black males with bellies when we know there are lots of ripped muscular black gods walking the earth. I don't get it and that is my question.
I would rather see myself and other white wives enraptured by some black demons god spitting his venmonous snake sperm into our bellies from the black hung low serpent dicks than the older fatties just cause they are hung way low also.

If you want to be a proper cuckold then husbands why not go the whole hog and be selective in your choices on who you want to observe fucking your wife.

Either this or quality AMATEUR sex footage and photos are being censored from the internet

YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE

This is a great, detailed question. Im

Hi Stacey. I hope there is a detailed answer too it as well lol

The only person who decides who ends up with me is me. What makes you think it's only the husband who chooses who the wife ends up with.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
cheschireset to be fair to you that's not even the context of my thread though your point is not hard to make out. Enjoy the choosing xxx Julia

Hi There BIGCOCKLOVINGMARRIED, I to would love to see my wife with a hot Black ripped guy any day of the week over a overweight guy even if he had a bigger Cock for her to play with. There is just something about seeing a Hot alpha guy splitting a hotwife in half with there cock and the sheer power they bring to the party as well just gets me hotter and my wife wetter, it also has a lot to do with how attractive and sexy they cum across and a Hot sexy ripped stud certainly does that, just my thoughts