• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I have an interest in learning about ANYDESK

• Thread starterHaleyscuck
  • Start date

Haleyscuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2023
My first experience was scary and frightening. I want to learn more. msg me ..or pm me in chat

Reactions: gizlilikicin
basically the AnyEEsk experience from A-Z with helpfull communications and chat during the session. not just watching and wondering what and why he is doing thing that I do not understand about PCs

Basically it's u give to another person the control of ur PC but u can move ur mouse too.

hello...mwm 58 here...wife is 49...sub cuckold hub here Anydesk ID: 1129254691

Tread very carefully.
Too many unscrupulous people in the world.

There are (or were) threads from a few years ago from a guy that was bragging about putting unknown backdoors into computers (like a hacker), and could have complete control of that computer, at any time, and the owner wouldn't be aware.

That may be an extreme example, but still....

If anyone is interested in letting me on their pc or phone just PM me

I’m interested but scared as I do a lot on my pc and the other person could wander from my photo albums, could this be prevented ?

LozzaNWUK said:
I’m interested but scared as I do a lot on my pc and the other person could wander from my photo albums, could this be prevented ?
Best thing is don’t go there. You don’t give any opportunity to access any of your personal information just to get your rocks off. Too many other ways to play. Give your wife’s pussy to strangers, not your personal info.

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and LozzaNWUK

Users who are viewing this thread