• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I have weekend plans...

• Thread starterbamabelle27
  • Start date

bamabelle27

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2007
Near Auburn Alabama
My husband and I are spending the weekend with a bull a couple of hours away. I've been instructed to cut my husband off (which I did last week) and not so much as let him see me naked.

I'm then to dress in a short skirt with no panties for the trip and tease my cuckold all the way there... when I walk through the door I belong to my bull and he'll take me whenever and wherever he wants :D

Gonna be one hell of a weekend. I'll update you guys on Monday.

Kisses,
bamabelle26

bamabelle26 said:
.... Gonna be one hell of a weekend. I'll update you guys on Monday.

Kisses,
bamabelle26

Cool.... good for you, Ms. Bamabelle! Will look forward to hearing from you on Monday.

Sounds like a good time....it's always a turn on when you save up for a week or so

Hi Bamabelle - I think I've missed you because you don't post a lot, but after backtracking you I find that what you do post is hot, sexy, and intelligent.

From your photographs you are a stunning lady - great figure, sensible attitude towards exercise ;) and very stylish when playing 'dress up'.

It is also a joy to find true caring and common sense in your (and your husband's) attitudes towards 'play'. Thanks to you I have now found the thread that included this:

bamabelle26 said:
Before someone can be dominant with me I have to feel comfotable. I'm not one of these girls that is just going to give any man that kind of power. It takes trust and you're not going earn my trust from a phone conversation or the first time we meet. That takes time. If you don't have time for that... your loss.

If I'm going to have a bull I want a man that can understand my needs and desires, what my husband's boundries are, and will be patient enough to take his time and be CONSIDERATE!

{and "Yes", I was impressed with PittsburgBull as well}

Hope to hear an update of the weekend, and to see some more photos that your Bull has taken of you. I fully agree with your thoughts behind showing your face on photographs (I have the same policy myself), and I would love to hear how your submissive nature is developing.

GreyMaster xx (<--- one for each nipple. I'm sure you'll find someone to deliver them for me) ;)

Hi Ms. Bamabelle,

bamabelle26 said:
My husband and I are spending the weekend with a bull a couple of hours away. I've been instructed to cut my husband off (which I did last week) and not so much as let him see me naked. .... Gonna be one hell of a weekend. I'll update you guys on Monday. —Kisses, Bamabelle26 :D

How did your weekend go? Well, I hope....

—Custer

I love the fact that you cut your husband off and are going to tease him during the trip. It must be sweet torture seeing what he can't have and knowing that somebody else will be enjoying it... Please tell us how the weekend went :)

Looking forward to hearing how this went.

bamabelle26 said:
My husband and I are spending the weekend with a bull a couple of hours away. I've been instructed to cut my husband off.... I'm then to dress in a short skirt with no panties for the trip.... I'll update you guys on Monday. —Kisses, bamabelle26

C'mon, Ms. Bamabelle.... what happened over the weekend...? Give us a hint. Did your "bull" cancel out...?

I'm definitly ready for your reply of what happened over the Weekend. I love reading stories like this.. So, come on back and tell us.

Macy

Users who are viewing this thread