• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I havent been on here for a while

• Thread starterfunwife04
  • Start date
Well maybe Mr GBGB if you made a positive and interesting comment you would get an interesting reply. I suggest you look at your self first and dont be so miserable but of course you are British so miserable anyway. I am real as those who know me can assert to and i respond to what and how people say things and your comment reflects only you poor ability to converse and interract.

If you cant be positive dont open your mouth and look a fool and if you dont like don't look - go elsewhere and leave us to enjoy ourselves.

I love the pic Julie. If ever in the DC,MD or VA area look me up!

You are so hot Julie

Hi Julie, I am not miserable and I am one of your greatest WM fans, even though I am from the UK...!!! Just want to say you look fabulous and I love your teasing and exhibitionist sexiness. Can't get enough of your pics. More please !

Robert (Frogsmile) xxxxxx

Here you go that bit that is reserved for black use only!!

Thanks for all your emails guys love them and your comments.

Attachments

• JulieaRC2.jpg
    JulieaRC2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 714
What a beautiful body!!! Would love to fuck that white pussy.

i wish i could lick the bottoms of those shoes clean for you

Thanks blackdog71 I love to have my pussy split open by a nice thick black shaft best sexual pleasure a white lady can have. I recommend to all white ladies to try at least once but of course once tried never forgotten!!

Nice Pics yet again!

Would love to hear more about your black loving. What if you can narrow it done was the hottest sex you have had, the most risky, the most in one night?

Thanks

luv the last pic wanna see more ass

We chatted on yahoo (grammy111200) we love to chat again love your pictures and teh hair hot. Love the tease action. Remember you havecock in va, MD, DE area

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you once again for your fine quality pics, Julie.
My name should tell you where I would like to be!!

Here you go guys my pussy that those black cocks have pleasured so well over the years. I wonder sometimes if any of those guys who have enjoyed my pussy are looking at my pics!!

Thanks pussylaper, blackbullhere,secret agent, davej2005, for your comments.

Attachments

• J GH RC.1.jpg
    J GH RC.1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 600
funwife04 said:
Here you go guys my pussy that those black cocks have pleasured so well over the years. I wonder sometimes if any of those guys who have enjoyed my pussy are looking at my pics!!

If they are I'm sure they are still trying to recover after shooting all their cum in you.

Anyway a large bit of new black cock is what you need!

Sorry guys I have been neglecting you!! Some tit for you all first. Thye are a good size now for titty fucking.

Attachments

• J DC Tits out.jpg
    J DC Tits out.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 321
Hi Julie,
I don't think you need to shave your honey-pot. I love pussy with pubes!

BTW, I love your pics!

You are sexy baby...

you look fantastic, when can i come over for a taste ?

funwife04 said:

We'd all love to see some of you getting plowed deep with your toes curled and a "getting fucked" face.

Julie, love that white body, your very hot. Please bring us up to date about your life now, especially your love life. Oh, thanks so much for posting nudes with your face.

T

Hi Julie, Damn it hon. I'd crawl thru broken glass to get my head between your sexy legs and lick that hot pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread