I know , but never have...

• Thread starterrobleah
  • Start date

robleah

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2023
Good afternoon all , I know I'm a cuckold but haven't ever had the chance yet to do anything . I would love to talk about it and roleplay about how it would go... I want to suck my wife's cum off a hard cock so bad. It's driving me crazy especially days like today when I'm craving it so bad....this is my wife , we both are wanting this to happen just not in our hometown.. here is my wife let me know what you think IMG_20240408_184129.jpg

• Love
Reactions: shadowzgg, sluthunt, fredjac and 4 others
robleah said:
Good afternoon all , I know I'm a cuckold but haven't ever had the chance yet to do anything . I would love to talk about it and roleplay about how it would go... I want to suck my wife's cum off a hard cock so bad. It's driving me crazy especially days like today when I'm craving it so bad....this is my wife , we both are wanting this to happen just not in our hometown.. here is my wife let me know what you think IMG_20240408_184129.jpg
Perfect sexy body

• Love
Reactions: robleah
Thank you...

A little more of her , I just can't stop thinking about the idea of watching a guy strip her down and watching him .. I'd love to lick her as he pulls out....IMG_20240317_184758.jpg

Reactions: shadowzgg, mailkme and fredjac
robleah said:
Yum!

• Love
robleah said:
Yeah, she needs a big hard cock and a obedient cuckold to suck on it before it fucks all her holes.

• Love
Reactions: robleah and mailkme
1713137409044.png That body will have no problem attracting suitable males in a nice out of town hotel bar.

• Love
Reactions: robleah, mailkme and fredjac
Someone tell me they would get behind her and pull that shirt off her and rub her and make me sit and watch as you ****** her to me...make me that cuckold that I know I am...IMG_20240227_073804.jpg

Reactions: sluthunt
robleah said:
That body is built to be destroyed by big think cock. Id be happy just sniffing her panties after a long day stuff in her ass. Please Post more

• Love
Reactions: alllmine and robleah
Angrywife said:
That body is built to be destroyed by big think cock. Id be happy just sniffing her panties after a long day stuff in her ass. Please Post more
IMG_20240420_065720.jpg

I would love to watch her being taken rite in front of me , him telling me exactly what he is about to do to her and telling me how I'm going to suck his cock after he fucks her ...IMG_20240420_065604.jpg

robleah said:
She has a sexy enough body that you should have no problem finding someone to fuck her for ya, if you both want it don't wait to long she may loose interest, I know you won't once you try it

robleah said:
I will be glad to role play fucking you wife and making you suck my dick in front of her! Want to

Rockford said:
I will be glad to role play fucking you wife and making you suck my dick in front of her! Want to
Yes. ..

robleah said:
You shouldn't have trouble finding willing men. She is gorgeous.

Rockford said:
I would love to hear how you would cuck me

She is so VERY sexy!!