• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I learned she was more woman than I could satisfy!

• Thread starter4julie
  • Start date

4julie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2009
Well as a result of discovering Julie with another man I ended up sleeping on a regular basis in the guest room. She continued dating other men and but not in our house. Not until we had a party in mid August, there were many people there and a lot of smoking and drinking going on, I’d been drinking too. But the smoke was annoying me so I went out the back and sat on a seat in the back garden outside the bathroom window, which as was normal during parties, had been left open for freshness sake.
It was only when someone opened the bathroom door and the flash of light above my head made me aware that the angle of the bathroom window allowed me a perfect view inside the room. My ‘enlightenment’ was due to a namesake coming into the bathroom for some relief. The bright light of the hallway being much brighter than the small bulbs left on permanently in the loo. It also let me see that Jon hadn’t properly closed the door behind him. He took out his cock to pee and I could immediately see that even in this state he was more of a ‘man’ than me. He had only begun to pee when the door opened again briefly and someone let herself in and locked the door. I only saw her in silhouette and saw she was wearing a short skirt, this was because the flash of hallway light left the bathroom quite dim by contrast, for a short time, however as she spoke, I knew immediately it was my wife. I didn’t know if she’d done this ******* that Jon was already in the bathroom with the door being unlocked, was she in for a surprise - but I was quickly ****** to amend those thoughts when she told him she seen him leave the party and had followed him in and was glad he hadn’t locked the door. At this point she walked forward and without any modesty, took his cock in her hand and held it while he continued to pee, her justification to him, was to stop him peeing over the floor as ‘men can be such little boys when it comes to their aim when standing and peeing’. The next thing was the shock and pleasure in her voice when she said, ‘oh it is big, even bigger than I thought it was from what my friends said’. At the point, when he stopped peeing, she started to stroke him in gentle masturbation, her strokes getting longer as his already big cock got longer and thicker.
Up until this point I had thought that my wife’s infidelities had occurred when she drank too much and had allowed herself to be taken advantage of by lascivious men. Seeing her be the sexual aggressor, I realised she wasn’t the naive little woman, I was the naive husband, she was the one driving the extra marital sex, her cuckolding me was happening by her design, not by accident.
By now he was fully hard and even with both hands wrapped around his shaft there was still space between her hands and the head of his cock was fully uncovered. My solace at this point was my belief that there was no way that Julie could take a man this size in an ad hoc manner like this, I figured it would take some time and gentle working to stretch her pussy enough to accommodate a cock this big. It was unsettling to hear my wife shower him with superlatives because his manhood. She led him by it so her back was up against the wall and began kissing him, all the while continuing to gently stroke his cock with a single hand, she was too impatient to wait, so she took his hand and slipped it up under her skirt and slightly parted her legs to give him access between them. A few more kisses and she directed the head of his cock between her legs and softly rubbed the head of his cock, presumably up and down her crack. This action elicited soft moans from Julie at the obvious pleasure this action was giving her. She was now forcing the head further between her legs and had parted her legs much wider and bent at the knees to give herself unfettered access to her pussy with the head of his cock. She stopped kissing him and told him she wanted him ....now ..... and stepped back, still holding his cock and lay down on the floor, ensuring her short skirt was up around her waist and pantyless pubes *******, she guided him down between her wide open legs and positioned the head of his erection into the lips of her vagina. I was expecting a rigmarole as he tried to work it inside her, but to my shock, he lined himself up and thrust hard .... once and all of it disappeared up into my wife. As she gasped in pleasurable pain, my head was racing with the thoughts that MY little wife has so easily accepted a cock of this size as though it was a daily occurrence. I was still processing all of this when something else shocked me even more. In part it shows my total naivety of sex and in particular sex for my wife. Each thrust of his hips was witnessed by a soft squishy sound from between my wife’s legs. It was apparent she was very wet down there, in part her extreme arousal maybe explained his easy entry into her, and it also added extra acoustics to their coitus. There was no perceptible change in his rhythm but the pitch of the sounds was getting higher, it was only when I heard her say ‘I’m cumming’ that the significance of the increased pitch became clear, it was caused by her pussy muscles tightening as she neared orgasm. She came and my whole world was changed forever. My wife having an orgasm during sex with another man was an option I had never contemplated. I knew she was fucking other men, I’d already been a witness to that and she hadn’t cum on that occasion. I just never thought it would happen, I mean it never once crossed my mind that she would CUM while another man was riding her. In my innocence of such matters coupled with the fact that in 9 years of sex with me she’d never even come close to having an orgasm while I was inside her, I was sure she was one of the large majority of women who never cum from penetrative sex alone. Heck until a few months before this, I was thinking my wife was frigid! The turmoil that this revelation was causing me was opening me up to a catharsis that was to change my views on my wife, her sexuality, my own sexual abilities or inabilities, past sex within our marriage, my wife’s sexual needs and acute orgasmic responses was still in progress when my focus once more turned to the couple on the bathroom floor. At that time I had no rationale as to why my reaction to my wife’s infidelity was so different to that first time when I was so physically sick to my stomach. Maybe it was seeing my wife as such a sensual women in the throes of that orgasm, maybe it was my immediate feelings of sexual inadequacy, instead of being grossed out like I had been the first time, I too, was aroused, as I heard Jon speeding up as he rode her, I was willing him to cum in my wife. Even as I stood there, I was aware that neither of them had taken any time to put a rubber on Jon, can you even get condoms big enough? Knowing he was riding my wife bareback seemed all the hotter until I thought of the possible consequences and I felt panic, Julie hadn’t used birth control for US in over 3 years, I had no idea where she was in her cycle or if she was now using any means of preventing pregnancies. Then she started to cum again, the second time in less than 10 minutes and in the awe of that - my focus shifted again to how little I knew of my wife’s sexuality. Her moans hadn’t lessened as Jon’s thrusts stuttered to a few spluttered, staggered thrusts and I knew he too had cum, but with his orgasm came the complications of the fact Jon was now ejaculating in my wife and I had no idea how dangerous this was but the sexual euphoria of the past 10 minutes somehow took away the panic ..... I also felt empathy with Jon as he came in her and understanding for my wife, understanding that if it could be this good for her with others, then it was no surprise she did other guys.
I’ve still no idea if he’d finished cumming in Julie when the banging started on the bathroom door. It was Jon’s wife and she was screaming because she too was aware of what had just gone on. I thought how like me she was that first I time caught Julie getting fucked and it was me banging on the bedroom window. Jon and Julie frantically started to get up and as Jon zipped himself up Julie grabbed a handful of toilet roll and stuffed it between her legs before pulling her skirt down, a pair of knickers would have been so much better just then! As Jon unlocked and opened the door his wife pounced on him as she swore at Julie. She was tearing his shirt off and thumping him round the head all the while screaming what a slut my wife was and what a bastard her husband was. Needless to say by now all at the party knew that Jon had been caught fucking my wife. Someone asked where I was, which caused Julie to start to panic a little, saying I would kill her for getting caught again in our house. I really needed time to sort my thoughts out and didn’t want all this hassle, so I got offside and left them to it and went for a long walk.
By the time I got back everything was calm, I didn’t see Julie so I went to the bedroom but it was locked, I knocked for some time and as it unlocked I was surprised to see Jon standing there and his wife lying in our bed. Oh I said, ‘I’m looking for Julie’, Jon said he hadn’t seen her for some time and asked that I leave them to sort some things out. I think everyone thought I was ******* of what had gone on earlier, which was good. I looked around for my wife but couldn’t find her, I think she’d got offside with someone else she was seeing, so I asked the few people still around to wrap it up and went to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread