• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I let my wife go on a date

• Thread starterkcdude
  • Start date

kcdude

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 1, 2007
Does that make me a cuckold or is it more wife sharing? It has only happened once so far which was two Saturdays ago on December 10. We both are wanting it to happen again, but the guy lives out of town.

Thanks. Yes, they did have sex and she spent the night with him. I knew beforehand and encouraged it.

Kcdude
do you have any pics of the little woman and is there more to this story if so tell us if you would like to.

Congratulations to your wife, and to your too. She has made you her cuckold...

Kcdude,

Re.:

kcdude said:
I let my wife go out on a date.

Cool... you're a progressive married man. Re.:

kcdude said:
Does that make me a cuckold, or is it more wife sharing?

The definition is, cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife. Thus, you are now your wife's cuckold. If you prefer to also think of yourself as "sharing your wife," hey... no problem.

kcdude said:
It has only happened once so far, which was two Saturdays ago on December 10. They did have sex, and she spent the night with him.

Once is sufficient. You have become your wife's cuckold, and should henceforth think of yourself as such. Also, good for your wife. She has adopted an appropriate and proper view of how her relationship with you should evolve.

kcdude said:
I knew beforehand and encouraged it. We both want it to happen again, but the guy lives out of town.

Excellent! Obviously, you recognize your wife's need for sex above and beyond what's available to her by continuing to fuck you as her sole, somewhat time-worn husband.

Although your wife's initial lover living out of town is inconvenient, I suspect it was the best way for her to have proceeded... i.e., since he doesn't live nearby there was no need for her to worry about social blowback. Now that she accepts and has experienced the reality of seducing, dating and fucking another man, and you accept her need for that and the emotional and physical pleasures it yields for her, the two of you can move on to recognizing that there are almost certainly other men available... more conveniently located... for her to date, seduce and fuck.

Thus, I suggest both of you go to work on identifying your wife's next candidate. Her bedding him successfully may be facilitated if you provide some discrete assistance (to alleviate his fears of you becoming enraged). If he's closer to home, your wife will be able to take him more frequently. Simultaneously, she can think about potential ways to again meet and fuck her out-of-town lover, whom she now has (in essence) on hold.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread