• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I like filthy comments

• Thread startertinkerbell
  • Start date
Just for you tinkerbell

Oh baby I can see your lips encircling the head of my hard cock. The feel of your hot mouth as you try to take it all in is almost enough to make me cum, but I don’t, I’m saving that for later. You take in as much as you can until the head of my cock is rubbing your tonsils, don’t worry I’ll help by putting my hand behind your head and forcing my dick in further until you gag on it. When you have gotten it good and wet you can turn around, spread your legs, reach back and spread that lovely pussy wide open so my rock hard cock can have easy access. That hot wet pussy feels sooo good as my massive dick begins to slide in and out banging the very bottom out of it as I try to get it all in up to my balls. One of my fingers slides into your tight little ass as my cock pounds your juicy pussy. Your moans tell me you are in ecstasy, you beg for more, harder, and deeper. As I build to a climax I pull out and shove all 8 inches into your tight ass and work it in until my balls are slapping your now wet pussy getting those juice all over my nuts. I cum in your ass and you feel my massive cock jerking and vibrating and spewing my man juice inside you. Now it’s cuck hubbys turn to clean up, first he sucks and lick my cock spotless as you watch and finger yourself. Then he will clean you as good as he did me and when he finishes he will suck me hard again so I can get back in that beautiful juicy pussy and pound it until I near climax once again. This time though you will suck me off until I shoot my load in your mouth and you swallow every last drop all the time moaning in pleasure. When sissy boy sucks me hard one more time I will fill that well worn pussy of yours full this time so hubby can clean that up too. If he has done his job well enough perhaps I will reward him with a load in his mouth or maybe ass, possibly both,

Your Ass !!

Needs To Be " Knotted " With ...a Great Dane"s, 12" Diameter Slimy, Veined, Buldging :d Pizzle ........" Bitch "

I have cum so hard over the first pic of you in those pantyhose-what a fantastic ass and hips-more please!!!!!!

Your 'Tinkerbell in hose'....

I too, just love the pantyhose pics, any of her nylon clad toes please, regards Schultz

Very nice Tinkerbell. Love the short skirts. Very important to make you accessable to all men all times.

Where'd ya go?

Damn tinkerbell I was soo looking forward to hearing from you

I love those pink nipples, and would love to bury my face between those big ass cheeks, and lick your ass and puss :)

that was hot

Thanks for all your replies - I've run out of pics to show, but I should be getting some more soon.

I love to see you spread that fat ***** ass and show your big brown spot! Your hubby looks a little faggy, I bet he get a hard on thinking about a big fat cock fucking his wifey.

more pics.....

Well, I've got some more pics for you all. Bring on the comments. Sorry if the pics all look a bit similar.
They were taken when I met up with a male/female couple, they treated me like such a slut for several hours while my boyfriend stayed at home and played with himself.
They wanted to lock me in their cupboard and keep me!
Nice cock on him eh? What do you all think?

Attachments

• 29-07-07 003b.jpg
    29-07-07 003b.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 29-07-07 005a.jpg
    29-07-07 005a.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 29-07-07 006a.jpg
    29-07-07 006a.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 29-07-07 007a.jpg
    29-07-07 007a.jpg