• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Like to Watch

• Thread starterCucky boy with hot wife
  • Start date

Cucky boy with hot wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2006
I love to watch my wife suck and fuck well endowed guys and then fuck her afterwards. She loves to give head and maturbate. She is 51 years old, blonde, blue eyes, 150 lbs. 5'7" and still hot.

!046A1WW33.jpg
00.jpg

• Love
Reactions: countryjames, Pumpnspray and barebackslutwife
Thats hot...Love the sensual holding and closness in that pic

Great looking wife

Your wife is gorgeous. Your black friend is a lucky man to be able to fuck such a sweet pussy. Her tits are really nice as well. Do you have any pictures of her taking it on all fours or with her legs high and wide in the air? Keep posting with stories to go with the pics. Thanks

Lucky

You are very lucky girl. Wish I had a hubby that had the same fantasies.

Tammy

ddd904@yahoo.com

awesome :D

Beautiful, Very Beautiful

Cucky boy with hot wife said:
I love to watch my wife suck and fuck well endowed guys and then fuck her afterwards. She loves to give head and maturbate. She is 51 years old, blonde, blue eyes, 150 lbs. 5'7" and still hot.

That's one of the hottest 50 year olds I've ever seen. Do you have any more pictures of her?

Looking

Love To Have Watch Me Give This Bbc To Your Wife Buffalo

You Have A Very Hot Looking Wife, I See She Enjoys Her Past Time Well.

one hot pussy

Lady you are beautiful, what a body, great tits, and ass, I would love to fuck you while he watchs, I am from GA also, but in SC now. You would be heaven. oooxxx Bob bd2222000@netscape.net

Very Hot

Great pics and captions!

MyWifemakesmesuck said:
Yes you can see their really into it. that makes the picture.

holding

MyWifemakesmesuck said:
Yes you can see their really into it. that makes the picture.

Cucky boy with hot wife said:
SHe is beautiful

Nice!

Very sexy!

Wow ! That is so hot ! I'd love to see your wife's feet better.

Wow, I have heard your bullshit 100 times and seen no real pictures yet!!!

Are there any Well hung single guys in Northern California that are for real? We get responses without pictures. We get responses asking questions and no pictures or public profile. We get dick pictures with no face. If there are any real well hung guys who are willing to send a full length nude photo with a phone number please respond.

Users who are viewing this thread