• Start date

aruspice

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: Pastcuck, Bartsimpson, idshare and 3 others
aruspice said:
Does anyone have any idea why we like to put it so much after someone else ejaculated inside our partners?🔥🔥🍆🍑💦💦💦
There are several reasons that I know of.
  • Some guys like to please their partner especially when their partner likes more than one at once.
  • Some guys enjoy it when someone else lusts after our partner as it heightens our own lust for our partner and they need to take them right afterwards.
  • Some guys get a form of mild jealousy when another guy fucks their partner and then needs to reclaim their partner as theirs.
  • Some guys like the feeling of the hot cum as it can feel hotter than the pussy that they are inside of, if done right away.
  • Some guys who are really thick like it because it is a natural lubricant, so after the other guys finishes first this lets them be able to fuck their partner without hurting their partner.
  • Some guys like the extra slipperiness as it makes their partner feel a little looser to them and they can imagine her as being their personal slut.

Reactions: whitewife696969, Pastcuck and PDXFun2
WantsAUsedWife said:
There are several reasons that I know of.
  • Some guys like to please their partner especially when their partner likes more than one at once.
  • Some guys enjoy it when someone else lusts after our partner as it heightens our own lust for our partner and they need to take them right afterwards.
  • Some guys get a form of mild jealousy when another guy fucks their partner and then needs to reclaim their partner as theirs.
  • Some guys like the feeling of the hot cum as it can feel hotter than the pussy that they are inside of, if done right away.
  • Some guys who are really thick like it because it is a natural lubricant, so after the other guys finishes first this lets them be able to fuck their partner without hurting their partner.
  • Some guys like the extra slipperiness as it makes their partner feel a little looser to them and they can imagine her as being their personal slut.
I will say any of those is more than OK