I Like Watching And Participating, Does That Make Me A Cuckold?

I really enjoy a mfm threesome and watching my wife have sex with another man, it gives me the best

• Total voters

Aquacpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2018
Deerfield Beach FL
I really enjoy a mfm threesome and watching my wife have sex with another man, it gives me the best hard on and a very strong cum. I like watching her get picked up on in a bar and the three of us going home to fuck. Is this just a "slut wife" thing or am I also a cuckold?

Aquacpl said:
I really enjoy a mfm threesome and watching my wife have sex with another man, it gives me the best hard on and a very strong cum. I like watching her get picked up on in a bar and the three of us going home to fuck. Is this just a "slut wife" thing or am I also a cuckold?
Very good. And, good for your wife.

Here's the short-and-simple definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife. (Meaning, a wife who fucks other men.)

Whether you enjoy participating as a member of an MFM three-sum, or whether you do or do not assist your wife with finding other men to fuck, or whether you even know your wife fucks other men, are all unrelated to the above straightforward definition. It can be thought of as the "cake." The many varieties of hotwife / cuckold husband relationships can be thought of as frosting and decorations on the cake.

So yes, you are your wife's cuckold. Congratulations, cuckold Aquacpl!

Custer Laststand said:
Very good. And, good for your wife.

Here's the short-and-simple definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife. (Meaning, a wife who fucks other men.)

Whether you enjoy participating as a member of an MFM three-sum, or whether you do or do not assist your wife with finding other men to fuck, or whether you even know your wife fucks other men, are all unrelated to the above straightforward definition. It can be thought of as the "cake." The many varieties of hotwife / cuckold husband relationships can be thought of as frosting and decorations on the cake.

So yes, you are your wife's cuckold. Congratulations, cuckold Aquacpl!

Thanks for the reply! We like role playing, especially wife and male model photography, hot wife bar pickups, skinny dipping, and nude beaches

Aquacpl said:
Thanks for the reply! We like role playing, especially wife and male model photography, hot wife bar pickups, skinny dipping, and nude beaches
All good! And, you're welcome.

Aquacpl said:
I agree with you. I also enjoy seeing other men fuck my wife. She’s given her slut pussy away since we married and I’m ok with it. I’ve watched and joined her with multiple men so I understand how hard your cock gets and how strong you cum!

Reactions: whitewife696969
Aquacpl said:
I really enjoy a mfm threesome and watching my wife have sex with another man, it gives me the best hard on and a very strong cum. I like watching her get picked up on in a bar and the three of us going home to fuck.
Fantastic! I love it too.
Aquacpl said:
Is this just a "slut wife" thing or am I also a cuckold?
YES and YES! How does that make you feel?