• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I like White Female Worship

• Thread starterhillboy
  • Start date

hillboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2009
I recently found this website & am glad I did since I am strongly attracted to white women. When I was young it seemed I was always involved with older ladies. Even in high school, women were always making it clear they were interested in me [including teachers & probation officers]. Once I've become an adult the number of babes hitting on me never ends and I've had more than my share of lilly white pussy.

Now at 29, I seem to be all the more turned on by white bitches and enjoy the attention. As soon as they unbutton my shirt, the ladies go into "high gear" arousal and start wetting their panties. I like that older women are more attentive to my sexual desires and have the experience to give head & play with my nipples. I kiss their big titties and rub my muscular body against their pretty white flesh.

I am also turned on by the fact that these White babes have either boyfriends or husbands. Some fit the fantasy of being turned on to a young Black stud in front of their husbands. It took me a long time to adjust to the presence of their husbands when we went out and especially when I bedded their wives. At 6'2" and muscles everywhere, I seem to attract both the bitch and her nerdy husband. Makes me hot knowing that these weak husbands desire my strength and are envious of my huge meat.

Any ladies out there that have really had a young black buck with a body of an Adonis and a powerful tool? I love my White bitches and make sure they are totally satisfied as they swoon over me and kiss my hungry cock.

I also like white female worship... so much so that im trying to become one (excluding my lil package of course-no sex change forme) lol.

But anyways, for what its worth, i totally desire ur black strength and have been envious of big black cock since I saw my first one hehe. I can't help it, you black guys make white bois like me crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread