I lost my virginity on my third hole

nikolija

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2020
I never liked Anal sex, My husband never fucked me in the ass. No one, not even my bulls. Three months ago I met a new bull and rejected all others for him. In a month he convinced me that I must to have anal with him.

I prepared the vagina and the anus. We kissed and cuddled for a long time. Then he put his 10 inch cock on my third hole. He stuck his head in and I screamed in pain. When he was fully inserted, I felt more fulfilled than when he was in the vagina.

I moaned loudly and after an half hour he cum deep inside me. I didn't have an orgasm, but I was happy that I gave him the pleasure he wanted. For the next month he only fucked my third hole. He didn't care about the vagina, and I was as obedient as a fifteen-year-old girl.

After a month, he started using both holes, my and the third hole. Anal sex is now less painful. It is always painful a lot at the beginning of sex, later it becomes less painful, I can even enjoy fulfillment without orgasm. I thought that no one would ever fuck me in the third hole, but I was wrong.

• Love
Reactions: RonaldOld, Wifeexposer, laury and 9 others
Very interesting. Do you grave it now?

Reactions: nikolija
nikolija said:
I never liked Anal sex, My husband never fucked me in the ass. No one, not even my bulls. Three months ago I met a new bull and rejected all others for him. In a month he convinced me that I must to have anal with him.

I prepared the vagina and the anus. We kissed and cuddled for a long time. Then he put his 10 inch cock on my third hole. He stuck his head in and I screamed in pain. When he was fully inserted, I felt more fulfilled than when he was in the vagina.

I moaned loudly and after an half hour he cum deep inside me. I didn't have an orgasm, but I was happy that I gave him the pleasure he wanted. For the next month he only fucked my third hole. He didn't care about the vagina, and I was as obedient as a fifteen-year-old girl.

After a month, he started using both holes, my and the third hole. Anal sex is now less painful. It is always painful a lot at the beginning of sex, later it becomes less painful, I can even enjoy fulfillment without orgasm. I thought that no one would ever fuck me in the third hole, but I was wrong.
yes anal is difficoult. black guys are big and go hard..but i love how it makes me feel submissive and a used

Reactions: robbiewillskucku and nikolija
My slut wife loves anal, but she always insists on having her hole well lubed before letting a cock in her ass. But, once she has her hole lubed, she's a wild banshee in bed. She loves taking a big cock in her ass now, whereas before she wouldn't even let a tiny cock in her unlubed ass.

nikolija said:
.......... I moaned loudly and after an half hour he cum deep inside me. I didn't have an orgasm, but I was happy that I gave him the pleasure he wanted. For the next month he only fucked my third hole. He didn't care about the vagina, and I was as obedient as a fifteen-year-old girl. After a month, he started using both holes, my and the third hole. Anal sex is now less painful. It is always painful a lot at the beginning of sex, later it becomes less painful, I can even enjoy fulfillment without orgasm. I thought that no one would ever fuck me in the third hole, but I was wrong.

Thank you for the update, Ms. Nikolija, vis-a-vis expanding your sexual horizons. I encourage you to keep up your good work.