• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I love being called for the slut I am. Please add to the list.

• Thread starterMrsPennySneddon
  • Start date

MrsPennySneddon

Mrs Penny Sneddon
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2020
Greater Manchester
www.blowbangslut.com
I do love it when men call me names and tell me what they think of me. Some are quite amusing. Below are some of my favourites. Feel free to add your own comments.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- You look like a proper fucking slag.

- You're a fucking slut - you've been fucked by so many cocks.

- That is one slutty well-used fuck-hole u got there.

- I’d fuck you hard Mrs Sneddon, then piss and shit on your pathetic husband’s face.

- You fucking slag, I’d like to fuck you in the dirtiest ways I can because that’s all your worth.

- You’re an old hag ***** with a big, smelly, sweaty cunt.

- You're a proper dirty cock hungry slut and I like how your husband just has to put up with it.

- You’re a dirty, cheap *****, a piece of rancid meat, with a stinking dirty, filthy hole of a cunt.

- You’re a worthless fat piece of shit with a well-used ugly cunt.

- You look like shit, you're a really ugly cum-dump.

- You’re a fat old slag with a big loose cunt that you can smell as soon as you walk in the room.

- You look like a disease infested *****.

- You caught your first STI before you left school.

- You dirty fucking skank, I bet your cunt stinks.

- I have never seen such an ugly cunt on such an ugly face, you make me want to puke on you.

- You are a complete filthy fucking *****.

- Over 900 cocks up that well used cunt - you really are a filthy little fuck-slut.

- I’d fuck you in front of your worthless cunt of a husband, then piss on him & fuck his mouth.

- I’d like to see 100 men screw you and see them empty their loads over your slut face.

- You look like you’ve been used by a bunch of dirty old men, then left on a busy street corner naked with your name and address written on your fucking ***** body.

- Men use you as a public toilet - just holes to spew their seed in - do they even thank you?

- Fucking love it when a slut sits there with her tits out, legs spread and cunt on show for any hard cock to use.

- You're a degraded fucked-up piece of shit ***** that needs to be sent off to some refugee centre to get the hell fucked out of your mouth, stinking cunt and arse.

- You are a dirty filthy slag who is hungry for cum.

- You really are a filthy old slag Mrs Sneddon.

- You are one of the filthiest, most disgusting worthless pieces of shit ever.

- I respect the dirt on the ground more than I respect a nasty, used up old ********** like you.

- You dirty old fucking slut with a worn-out cunt that even my fist wouldn't touch the sides.

- Penny Sneddon needs to be dragged in the toilets and fucked.

- Penny Sneddon is an ugly old slag.

- You should be held down, with your legs held open, and gang ***** even after you pass out.

- You make slags look nice, you need to be mounted like a bitch and rough fucked.

- You’re a filthy fat fuckpig. I’d bareback both your smelly well-used holes, spunking inside both of them, then watch you piss and shit it out into the mouth of the thing you call a worm.

Slut-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubbacum and ConroeHairyHotwife

Users who are viewing this thread