I Love Cuckolding - So Hot To Go Bull Hunting And ...

dominatrixny

Goddess Allegra
Beloved Member
I am a naughty female and love to be in control. Sometimes i go "bull hunting" My sub has to arrange a nice hotel than he has to prepair me for my bull - shaving - massage - dressing up - submit to me. Than we go ull hunting in a nice lounge , bar or club and i tell him what kind of guy / bull i like.... We pick a bull and than we go all back to the hotel... I think it is hot to have a sub and cuckold him....

Reactions: basicwhiteguy
dominatrixny said:
I am a naughty female and love to be in control.
Excellent....
dominatrixny said:
Sometimes i go "bull hunting." My sub has to arrange a nice hotel [room,] then he has to prepare me for my bull: shaving - massage - dressing me up - while submitting to me.
All appropriate duties for your sub, of course....
dominatrixny said:
Than we go bull hunting in a nice lounge, bar or club, and I tell him what kind of guy or bull I like.
From the available selection, I assume (as opposed to in an abstract sense).
dominatrixny said:
We pick a bull and than we all go back to the hotel.
Cool. How much time does it take, typically — when your cuckold approaches your bull of choice — for him to introduce himself, "break the ice," and convince the previously-unsuspecting bull that his wife (you) really do want to fuck him, and you (sitting nearby with a drink, presumably) really are in agreement with all this...?

It sounds like you have little or no problem with potential bulls declining politely with some sort of excuse....
dominatrixny said:
I think it is hot to have a sub and cuckold him.
Really. If your avatar photo is you, it's easy to see why you're successful.

It is good to know I am not the only man that is in that sort of a relationship.
While usually my wife sees just one primary lover. There are times she too goes hunting. Often alone but a few times a year she makes a big production of it.
I am tasked with finding the right hotel and choosing a few places for us to go.
I am also in charge of choosing her wardrobe usually newly purchased that week. And of course bathing her, and nails and such. She always applies her own make up

Custer Laststand said:
Excellent....

All appropriate duties for your sub, of course....

From the available selection, I assume (as opposed to in an abstract sense).

Cool. How much time does it take, typically — when your cuckold approaches your bull of choice — for him to introduce himself, "break the ice," and convince the previously-unsuspecting bull that his wife (you) really do want to fuck him, and you (sitting nearby with a drink, presumably) really are in agreement with all this...?

It sounds like you have little or no problem with potential bulls declining politely with some sort of excuse....

Really. If your avatar photo is you, it's easy to see why you're successful.

It is easy to pick up a guy in a bar or a lounge to be my bull for a cuckold session with my sub. Everybody is on the "hunt" in London or
New York. I love to be a cuckoldress and it is such a turn on to go bull hunting...
it takes between 5 minuntes - 30 min.

Reactions: Geglu
Twalter said:
It is good to know I am not the only man that is in that sort of a relationship.
While usually my wife sees just one primary lover. There are times she too goes hunting. Often alone but a few times a year she makes a big production of it.
I am tasked with finding the right hotel and choosing a few places for us to go.
I am also in charge of choosing her wardrobe usually newly purchased that week. And of course bathing her, and nails and such. She always applies her own make up
sounds so hot !

Back in March in Manhattan, NYC

#cuckold #session #Manhattan #newyorkcity #threesome #couples #Domination #spanking #strapon #cuckolding

Reactions: basicwhiteguy
I would love to be your good little cuck