• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I love the slut life

• Thread startermandygurl
  • Start date

mandygurl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2011
For starters I must say that I am a woman that loves dick. I have a man but I can't resist cock. I have never been faithful to my guy ever. It's not that I don't love him but I love sex too. But I did find somthing that adds to my own excitment.
One time when my husband was working over( I thought) I was at a guys house sucking his dick when my husnabd text me. I text back. Then he called and I aswered but didnt stop what I was doing except to talk. He was telling me he was on the way home and I told him I was cummimng soon as well. At the same time as sucking on a big black dick. It made me so wet to suck and talk to him and he not know. But then he called back while I was being fingered and I was stroking the dick. He was home and was wondering were I was. It turned out to be our annaversary, I told him I was getting him somthing special and to warm up the bed because I couldnt wait to get home. Mean while I was bent over and being slammed by the big hard dick. I statrted telling my husband how bad I wanted it. He was suprized I was talking like that but loved it. I was getting my pussy fucked hard and I was soaking wet. I told my husband I love him then let the cock fuck me good until he shot cum all over my ass and I suclked the remander of his cum out of his dick. I rushed to the store and baought my husband a nice watch ( expensiev but it was with his money anyway) I came home and my husband was waiting in bed for me. Before I could undress he began kissing me and rubing me. I got down and sucked him, he was harder than I have seen him in a long time. Then he said he has been hard ever since he called me earlier. Then he said he heard everything and loved it. I had no idea he heard everything. I aparently didnt turn my phone off. My husband was under the impression I did it for him because it was a secret fantasy he had but didnt tell me. But I finally confessed I have been fucking diffrent men for ever. He loved it and fucked me hard. He wanted to watch me or tell him everytime.
I have gotten even better at being with diffrent men ever since then. He has came him to me sucking two black guys on verious ocasions. He can only watch and sometimes wait behind the bedroom door until they are finished. I have become even more in love with strange cock. My husband has become my little bitch that must do what ever I desire. He worships me and love other men to please me.

dream girl

I dream of a girl doing the things you do for your guy, letting him know you're getting good fucking from BBC. Does hubby lick your cum filled pussy after a hard fucking from black cock?

Welcome to the board, mandydude. Although "welcome's" may not be in order, as you've probably been on this board before in other guises.

"It turned out it to be our anniversary" :rolleyes: Mandy-the-man wanted his fantasy to get hotter, so he threw in the anniversary line out of the blue. He was too busy jacking to go back to the front and stick it in there in order to make it look believable. Don't worry MAN-dy, I would've known you're dishing out bs even if you hadn't thrown in that line.

Now you can get your man-panties in a bunch and say "Wow, I open my heart up on this board, and I get called a fraud. If this continues, I'll quit. blah blah blah blah blah blah..." :rolleyes:

mandy, your hubby loves you - and now encourages you to fuck men of your choice. Amazing how he had that secret fantasy all these years, and you manifested his secret dreams. I hope things continue to go well always in your marriage. It is so neat that you can talk honestly to each other.

Try and find out if he has other secret wishes, like getting bitch fucked by one of your lovers. Don't be shy to tell him more secrets you haven't told him yet.

I am to the concluesion this is a fake!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Saraha said:
mandy, your hubby loves you - and now encourages you to fuck men of your choice. Amazing how he had that secret fantasy all these years, and you manifested his secret dreams. I hope things continue to go well always in your marriage. It is so neat that you can talk honestly to each other.

Try and find out if he has other secret wishes, like getting bitch fucked by one of your lovers. Don't be shy to tell him more secrets you haven't told him yet.

The only thing he was upset about was me not telling him in the first place. You are right, maybe we should talk even more about things. I still have a few secrets of my own and I am sure he has his. We have been more open about ourselves since this came out into the open.

mandygurl said:
For starters I must say that I am a woman that loves dick. I have a man but I can't resist cock. I have never been faithful to my guy ever. It's not that I don't love him but I love sex too. But I did find somthing that adds to my own excitment.
One time when my husband was working over( I thought) I was at a guys house sucking his dick when my husnabd text me. I text back. Then he called and I aswered but didnt stop what I was doing except to talk. He was telling me he was on the way home and I told him I was cummimng soon as well. At the same time as sucking on a big black dick. It made me so wet to suck and talk to him and he not know. But then he called back while I was being fingered and I was stroking the dick. He was home and was wondering were I was. It turned out to be our annaversary, I told him I was getting him somthing special and to warm up the bed because I couldnt wait to get home. Mean while I was bent over and being slammed by the big hard dick. I statrted telling my husband how bad I wanted it. He was suprized I was talking like that but loved it. I was getting my pussy fucked hard and I was soaking wet. I told my husband I love him then let the cock fuck me good until he shot cum all over my ass and I suclked the remander of his cum out of his dick. I rushed to the store and baought my husband a nice watch ( expensiev but it was with his money anyway) I came home and my husband was waiting in bed for me. Before I could undress he began kissing me and rubing me. I got down and sucked him, he was harder than I have seen him in a long time. Then he said he has been hard ever since he called me earlier. Then he said he heard everything and loved it. I had no idea he heard everything. I aparently didnt turn my phone off. My husband was under the impression I did it for him because it was a secret fantasy he had but didnt tell me. But I finally confessed I have been fucking diffrent men for ever. He loved it and fucked me hard. He wanted to watch me or tell him everytime.
I have gotten even better at being with diffrent men ever since then. He has came him to me sucking two black guys on verious ocasions. He can only watch and sometimes wait behind the bedroom door until they are finished. I have become even more in love with strange cock. My husband has become my little bitch that must do what ever I desire. He worships me and love other men to please me.

Whats up Amanda? me n jt wanna get with you again.

bigblackbeast said:
Whats up Amanda? me n jt wanna get with you again.

Markus you and Jt can fuck again when ever you get ready. FYI I am totally avaliable sunday all day

we can meet you sunday at your house. we can't wait to fuck your pussy you are one good fuck girl..I dont care if yourhusband is home or not we are def. gonna fuck the hell out of you..We gonna take turns with you again..

I am looking forward to you two fucking me. I love sucking your cocks and how you take tuens on my pussy..oh and I could care less if my husband is home or not either.. oh be here at 12:00pm
I will be waiting

wow
wat a hot slut u r
id love to fuk u

Mandygirl you seem to be a perfect cuckoldress.

mimi27406 said:
Mandygirl you seem to be a perfect cuckoldress.

Randy mandy gets her man bitch fucked, he get's "in behind" when she blows her dog whistle. OMG, what an amazing opportunity this cuckoldress has to flaunt her body to the eyes of men who would like to worship her and kiss her feet with beautiful sweeps of their wobbly tongues.

looking forward to hooking up with you and you girl again maybe this weekend..tell you man to go some were..

I would like to thank all the dicks that have been fucking me

my wife has a weakness for manly men and will spread her legs in a moment if the guy comes on to her. also if she has one drink she wants to fuck and since we encourage each other to get down and enjoy life, it is about personalities and my wife is a proper woman out of bed, but get one drink in her and the slut abounds. kisses sunny

Users who are viewing this thread