• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I love to Watch Her Play With Big Dicks

• Thread starterCucky boy with hot wife
  • Start date

Cucky boy with hot wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2006
Are there any guys out there (in Northern California) that like to play with a mature 51 year old hot wife. Prefer Well endowed men who can last a long time

Attachments

• c7cd.jpg
    c7cd.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4,899
hi. Have you ever seen your wife fucked by a black guy?

Very nice pic indeed! If you ever get out to Florida let me know, I would do your wife for your and her pleasure.

Damn

Why does everybody live on either the east or west coast? Global warming. You'll be safer in the middle of the country...well, your wife won't but she'll be looked after, and forward, and sideways. The warming she'll experience will be male induced. Great looking woman.

:cool: I just left Ca and moved to IN...I sure would like to fuck her and make her scream and moan with passion....She is a fine looking woman.

33 very fit, very hung m in n.ca

my name is will, i am 35 yrs old 6'5 very muscular with 8.5 thick inches.
love to meet cuck cpls, love to be watch and please wife, if you are interested email me and i will send my pics!

will

wyldsun2006@yahoo.com

respond

Cucky boy with hot wife said:
Are there any guys out there (in Northern California) that like to play with a mature 51 year old hot wife. Prefer Well endowed men who can last a long time
im in centrel coast is that near you?

Cucky boy with hot wife said:

Ask her to chk my cock too in my album..

Users who are viewing this thread