• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I made her admit to her husband that she loves black cock

• Thread starterasasas
  • Start date

asasas

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2008
I have been with this couple for awhile and one thing the wife would not do is humiliate the husband.

Well finally it happened. I was fucking her married white pussy from behind and told her to look her husband in the eye and tell him that she loves big black cock. She said it and came almost instantly. It was like a huge relief for her.

The look on her husbands face was priceless. He turned beat red and looked jealous, but meanwhile had a raging hard on. I laughed!

Damn I wish that had been my wife

At last an honest answer, i would love my wife to say that to me!

I remember the first time I heard my wife say that....so painful so arousing, all at once! Lucky guy....lucky wife, for that matter, to have you in their lives.

asasas said:
I have been with this couple for awhile and one thing the wife would not do is humiliate the husband.

Well finally it happened. I was fucking her married white pussy from behind and told her to look her husband in the eye and tell him that she loves big black cock. She said it and came almost instantly. It was like a huge relief for her.

The look on her husbands face was priceless. He turned beat red and looked jealous, but meanwhile had a raging hard on. I laughed!

What the ages involved here?
This is an amazing posting, thank you so much, a defining moment.

Users who are viewing this thread