I made her do it

• Thread starter302stang
  • Start date

302stang

I am going out with a married woman whose husband fucks her three times a month for 5 minutes at a time.

Pretty soon after meeting her - and fucking the hell out of her - she confessed to wanting a mfm threesome.

I did the obvious thing and provided her wiht pics of the friends I had that would fuck around with her but she is picky and none of them were cute enough for her.

We set up a profile on a website asking for guys to help out with threesomes. I actually prefer women that are slutty and having her advertise her pussy out there for men respond to to try to fuck her is extremely hot. So far only one guy has gotten her and I'll describe all that in detail in another post. The whole thing was really hot.

While looking for another guy to help fuck her, she mentioned the other "guy" that she was seeing before I found her and took his place. This guy is married and arranged to see her about once every 6 weeks. He saw her just enough to keep her around but she was soooooo hungry for amazing sex - the gap in time was worse than not having sex.

So here I come - and I meet her close to twice a week and give her at least 10 orgasms and 3 to 6 hours of sex every time we meet. She is totally in Love with me and would do anything I tell her to do. I am her bull. Completely and totally. Her hubby has no clue - literally - no clue about anything. His ineptness is not equalled by anyone. To have such a smoking hot wife and have no clue is just pathetic.

She tells me this other guy - I call him "mort" is a real prick. An arrogant, selfish, self serving, make her do me, if she likes it then great - kind of guy. She is basically a piece of ass to him but because it was better than wht she got at home, she was eager to see him anytime he contacted her about going to the hotel to fuck. The cheapest hotel in the area.

She asked if he would participate in a threesome and he said no. He was put off that she found me and decided she was my girl now and cut it off with him at that point.

They still chat and she tells me and shows me the chats they have. She is totally mine in every way I want. She is almost ready to tell hubby she sees me - haha - she said she almost blasted him with the info when she was really frustrated with him recently. haha

Anyway, I told her - the next time she chatted with him to beg and plead to see if he would agree. He was continuing to hold out. He really "liked her" and didn't think he could handle coming in where I was involved.

So I told her to ask what it would take that she would do anything he wanted to make it happen. She was concerned because that seemed wide open to have him come up with ll sorts of ideas that might lead to him dominating her. She is very submissive and he is extremely dominate with her. She was afraid his first reaction was to have her all to himself for one-on-one sex.

She was right - he tossed that back at her almost immediately. She was going to gracefully decline the proposal but I told her to "wait". She was saying - I have to answer his chat - what do you want me to say? I told her to agree to met with him. She was totally shocked. I told her she had time to decline but rihgt now - accept.

I spent the next couple days convencing her that it was ok for her to fuck him one-on-one. She had been there before, she used to meet him for sex, she knew him, etc etc etc.

Right before that happened, she called it off because she couldn't handle it.

Two weeks later he is chatting with her again and I describe in more detail how I thought it was ok for her to do that in order for the threesome to happen. He was basically making sex a condition for sex - it was ok. even though we all know that me handing her over to this arrogent prick so he can fuck her like that is not ok. But for someone with cuck tendencies like I have, it was fucking awesome to hand her over like that.

But - I do need to maintain respect because I am also her bull and she respects the hell out of me and my big cock. I just loved the idea he was coerrcing her into sex.

She came to understand that it was a great thing for her to meet him and the one-on-one hotel meeting was set up.

This time - he started demanding that he e-mail me to see where I was with the situation, copying her on the letters. He started being very bullish with me, talking about how she preferred being with me and she was preferred being with him and that he was going to be calling all the shots and I fired back. No - I had talked her into this and at any time I was the one that could have her stop all communication with him and not see him until we no longer were going out. I had already agreed he could call the shots as an inticement to the threesome. She said he was very dominate.

He was the one that cancelled that meeting, asked I not share any of this dialog with her, and vowed to never be involved in a threesome if I was there. So then I unleashed all hell on him and ripped his worthless shit up one side and down the other with all the arrogent shit she had told me about him. I did say I would keep this argument between me and him - I didn't. She shares all his e-mails, texts, chats with me and I sent her a copy of the stuff I sent him. She absolutely LOVED my blasts because she didn't see that before but not I pointed them out - she realized he was a real ass-hole and loved me calling him out on all of it.

If anyone wants to know - I can fill you in on that stuff. He was a fighter pilot in the military and a real stuck-up prick.

He stays in touch with her still on chat and seemed to think I hadn't shared that scathing e-mail with her because she was still very nice to him.

I told her that even though he would not be involved in a threesome, this arrogent prick - this ass-hole - this guy I could not stand was the kind of guy I wanted her to go fuck all on her own. There was the cuck in me that wanted her to submit to him completely and if she needed to beg - then she needed to go to him and beg to see him.

She understands the confllict within me, that a cocky ass-hole like that is the last guy I should WANT her to see, but it was also that cocky ass-hole that I very much wanted to deliver her to.

I'll keep the story going if you want to hear what happens. I'm posting some pics of her so you know what she looks like. Let me know if you'd like to have her delivered to you wearing that dress and those fishnets?

Attachments

• red dress3.jpg
    red dress3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2,221
  • red dress6.jpg
    red dress6.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 2,323
  • red dress4.jpg
    red dress4.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2,027
Reactions: Markotony
Where are you based? I'd come and help you live your fantasy of a threesome with a cumslut like that!

Despite my screen name, I am now in Arizona and travel all over the west coast CO to CA...

If she wants submission, with intelligence, with multiple orgasms....let me know.

Stang,

One of the most relevant comments in your post, IMO, is:

302stang said:
Right before that [a planned solo-fucking of her previous lover] happened, she [my married woman] called it off because she couldn't handle it.

Obviously you're trying to force a threesome with a man you can't stand on a personal level, because he's an asshole, with your married woman who can't stand him either for the same reason, which appears to be well-justified from both of your points of view. Simultaneously, you're treating your married woman as an insignificant pawn as you try to force her into this potentially-disastrous 3-way relationship she doesn't want.

"Where you're coming from," so to speak, appears to be that you consider your married woman's needs, desires and judgement irrelevant because your own desire is much more important. But, she clearly has better judgement than you do.

You're fortunate to have found such a hot married woman to fuck you on a "no strings attached" basis because of the inadequacies of (as you describe him) her clueless cuckold. As her bull, fulfilling her sexual needs and desires should your main goal and preoccupation. If your married woman wants a threesome with a man both she and you like and can get along with on a personal level, that's entirely reasonable... it's required, normally, for a woman to be turned on sexually.

I strongly suggest dropping your attempts to convince "Mort the asshole" to enjoy sharing your married woman with you (which he doesn't want to do) while also trying to convince your married woman to want to have simultaneous sex with both him (whom she can't stand) and you (who can't stand him either, and he obviously doesn't like you).

If your married woman wants to have threesomes with you and another man she's comfortable with and feels sexually attracted to, that's completely reasonable. I strongly suggest looking for another man who's suitable. There are men everywhere who would find it hot to fuck your married woman as her second lover on an NSA basis.

By contrast, what you're trying to do sounds like struggling to set up the sexual and emotional equivalent of a "perfect storm." From almost every point of view there is large potential for disaster, including physical disaster.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but that's what I think. You need to start treating your married woman and her needs with a lot more respect.

—Custer

Fantastic

302stang said:
I am going out with a married woman whose husband fucks her three times a month for 5 minutes at a time.

Pretty soon after meeting her - and fucking the hell out of her - she confessed to wanting a mfm threesome.

I did the obvious thing and provided her wiht pics of the friends I had that would fuck around with her but she is picky and none of them were cute enough for her.

We set up a profile on a website asking for guys to help out with threesomes. I actually prefer women that are slutty and having her advertise her pussy out there for men respond to to try to fuck her is extremely hot. So far only one guy has gotten her and I'll describe all that in detail in another post. The whole thing was really hot.

While looking for another guy to help fuck her, she mentioned the other "guy" that she was seeing before I found her and took his place. This guy is married and arranged to see her about once every 6 weeks. He saw her just enough to keep her around but she was soooooo hungry for amazing sex - the gap in time was worse than not having sex.

So here I come - and I meet her close to twice a week and give her at least 10 orgasms and 3 to 6 hours of sex every time we meet. She is totally in Love with me and would do anything I tell her to do. I am her bull. Completely and totally. Her hubby has no clue - literally - no clue about anything. His ineptness is not equalled by anyone. To have such a smoking hot wife and have no clue is just pathetic.

She tells me this other guy - I call him "mort" is a real prick. An arrogant, selfish, self serving, make her do me, if she likes it then great - kind of guy. She is basically a piece of ass to him but because it was better than wht she got at home, she was eager to see him anytime he contacted her about going to the hotel to fuck. The cheapest hotel in the area.

She asked if he would participate in a threesome and he said no. He was put off that she found me and decided she was my girl now and cut it off with him at that point.

They still chat and she tells me and shows me the chats they have. She is totally mine in every way I want. She is almost ready to tell hubby she sees me - haha - she said she almost blasted him with the info when she was really frustrated with him recently. haha

Anyway, I told her - the next time she chatted with him to beg and plead to see if he would agree. He was continuing to hold out. He really "liked her" and didn't think he could handle coming in where I was involved.

So I told her to ask what it would take that she would do anything he wanted to make it happen. She was concerned because that seemed wide open to have him come up with ll sorts of ideas that might lead to him dominating her. She is very submissive and he is extremely dominate with her. She was afraid his first reaction was to have her all to himself for one-on-one sex.

She was right - he tossed that back at her almost immediately. She was going to gracefully decline the proposal but I told her to "wait". She was saying - I have to answer his chat - what do you want me to say? I told her to agree to met with him. She was totally shocked. I told her she had time to decline but rihgt now - accept.

I spent the next couple days convencing her that it was ok for her to fuck him one-on-one. She had been there before, she used to meet him for sex, she knew him, etc etc etc.

Right before that happened, she called it off because she couldn't handle it.

Two weeks later he is chatting with her again and I describe in more detail how I thought it was ok for her to do that in order for the threesome to happen. He was basically making sex a condition for sex - it was ok. even though we all know that me handing her over to this arrogent prick so he can fuck her like that is not ok. But for someone with cuck tendencies like I have, it was fucking awesome to hand her over like that.

But - I do need to maintain respect because I am also her bull and she respects the hell out of me and my big cock. I just loved the idea he was coerrcing her into sex.

She came to understand that it was a great thing for her to meet him and the one-on-one hotel meeting was set up.

This time - he started demanding that he e-mail me to see where I was with the situation, copying her on the letters. He started being very bullish with me, talking about how she preferred being with me and she was preferred being with him and that he was going to be calling all the shots and I fired back. No - I had talked her into this and at any time I was the one that could have her stop all communication with him and not see him until we no longer were going out. I had already agreed he could call the shots as an inticement to the threesome. She said he was very dominate.

He was the one that cancelled that meeting, asked I not share any of this dialog with her, and vowed to never be involved in a threesome if I was there. So then I unleashed all hell on him and ripped his worthless shit up one side and down the other with all the arrogent shit she had told me about him. I did say I would keep this argument between me and him - I didn't. She shares all his e-mails, texts, chats with me and I sent her a copy of the stuff I sent him. She absolutely LOVED my blasts because she didn't see that before but not I pointed them out - she realized he was a real ass-hole and loved me calling him out on all of it.

If anyone wants to know - I can fill you in on that stuff. He was a fighter pilot in the military and a real stuck-up prick.

He stays in touch with her still on chat and seemed to think I hadn't shared that scathing e-mail with her because she was still very nice to him.

I told her that even though he would not be involved in a threesome, this arrogent prick - this ass-hole - this guy I could not stand was the kind of guy I wanted her to go fuck all on her own. There was the cuck in me that wanted her to submit to him completely and if she needed to beg - then she needed to go to him and beg to see him.

She understands the confllict within me, that a cocky ass-hole like that is the last guy I should WANT her to see, but it was also that cocky ass-hole that I very much wanted to deliver her to.

I'll keep the story going if you want to hear what happens. I'm posting some pics of her so you know what she looks like. Let me know if you'd like to have her delivered to you wearing that dress and those fishnets?

Can we see a closer inspection of her feet in those fishnets and sandals please. She is absolutely stunning, Schultz

I bet there are many "better" guys who would welcome a threesome relationship with respect for HER. An arsehole will damage her emotionally in the long-term if you let him dominate her. She liked you standing strong and calling him out.

The sad thing is that there are many, many wives who only get sex three times a month for 5 minutes (often less), and it really adds power to the saying, "wam, bam, thankyou maam".

If only more couples could be honest with each other and discuss their secret cravings. Hubby might have a crush on the neighbor's wife and so his sex drive for his wife has fallen off. Wifey might be turned on by a guy she met in a coffee shop.

If frequency of sex falls off, it is time to re-negotiate the marriage to make it more open and STILL SUPPORTIVE OF EACH OTHER.

Is there any update Stang?

Wow that is hot 302stang! Man she is such a fantastic lady (and so hot!), although I do feel a little sorry for her hubby but I would definitely like to be him! I fully agree with Custer on this however, if she is not happy about doing it then I urge you to respect that. Please also keep us up to date on this and if it is possible some more pics would be awesome!

He did her

There is a pretty wild stream of events after that last post.

I talked to her about the ying and the yang of mort meeting her and she started getting hot about it just because she saw I was hard over the idea of her being with a guy I didn't like - a guy she used to fool around with on the side - a guy she was cheating on her husband with.

He made the meeting with her a loose consideration of a mfm, that just because he met her one on one, was not obligating him to an mfm. Anyway, I blasted him for being a prick and she totally loved me calling him out and making him look like a total asshole - and not able to defend his position as to why he was making her fuck one on one.

Over the next few weeks, he started chatting with her again, telling her that he did not want her mentioning anything they talked about, that chatting with him would be a secret from me. She of course sent me every chat. She is so hot...

Reading their chats, it was totally obvious that the two near misses had him really hot to see her. I told her to meet him one on one even through there wsa no way he would ever be involved in an mfm if I was there. He totally can't stand me - hahahahhaa. I called him out on a host of issues she confessed to me.

Anyway, I told her that during a chat - to be overt and set up a fuck session with him. He was very evasive and was not biting on the sexual overtones she was typing into the chat. She was almost begging that they meet to fuck before he finally started to talk about fucking.

I let her take the camera to the hotel room so he could take pictures of them together. I was lucky enough to get the hotel room right next door. WHat was hot was she called me on the phone before she went to the door so I could listen in the entire time he fucked her.

When she finished, she drove her truck to a restaurant around the corner - I followed her and drove her back to my room. She was tense as she ran from my car to the room hoping he wouldn't come out as she was outside. we got in the room and I made a video of her talking about being his slut next door and then fucking me. That was a really hot vid. I posted some of the pictures he took of her...

Attachments

• mouthfull.jpg
    mouthfull.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 748
  • Oral Pleasures.jpg
    Oral Pleasures.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 847
  • 12-9-10 007.jpg
    12-9-10 007.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 834
  • 12-9-10 019.jpg
    12-9-10 019.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 815
haha

Actually - the last picture is my cock inside her - emptying a cum dump into her after she had been with him just before.

these pictures are fucking brilliant! we must have moar!!!!!

more is cumming

mort is talking about wanting to make a video the next time they meet. She laughs that he assumes there will be a next time. There was a long gap between him cumming and getting hard again - and she said he really only got semi hard. She was prepared for him to ass fuck her and he couldn't get hard enough the 2nd time to do her anally. She thought I would really enjoy listening to that happen. Is she awesome - or what???

Anyway, there are some really hot things that have developed since I first posted about this woman. She is a Virgo and so am I. She has always been the Madonna and shunned indescent thoughts. I copied some things about the very kinky and wild things a Virgo woman is capable of while hiding behind the prim and proper veneer. She totally confessed that is exactly the way she always felt - a strong desire to be a total ***** but always projecting the pilar of morality.

I have gotten her to discuss some of her fantasies and she is very hardcore. She confessed to wanting mfm's so I have pictures I will post of that. She was so embarrassed to go into a strip club with me but the 2nd time she went - she gave me two lap dances in the corner with only her heel and g-string on. She wants to give lap dances to some guys she meets there.

She confessed she wants to gangbang 6 men, so I'm working on that. Getting her mentally prepared by having her watch videos and talk about it. Very in depth and vivid discussions. There has been three other guys involved - the first mfm was a black guy, ex military and pretty big. She was intimidated because we are both big guys but she was a champ.

The next guy is a buddy of mine that was in town for the holidays. It started out as him being cameraman while we fucked and when I finished - she "thanked" him for making the vid - so I made a 30 min vid of him one on one with her.

She had contacted a lot of guys but the white and hispanic guys kept standing us up and flaking out. I started going into detail about how hot it was for her 1st mfm to include a black guy. I started sending her pictures and video clips of blue eyed blondes with black guys and she started getting hot to the idea. And the white guys kept flaking out so she decided she would allow me to set up another mfm - I picked a personal trainer guy who was much darker than the first mfm. She came 18 times - I counted them all on the video we made of that one. I'll post some of the pic's as well.

She is now ready to start adding guys to the total. We tried to arrange two other black guys for this Friday but schedules seem to be conflicting. So now we are having trouble with the black guys - haha. we have extended the invite to 5 guys to see if two can make it and nothing yet. We'll have to extend the invite to 7 or more to get just 2 - that is too crazy.

She is a total sex machine - she has never been with a guy that encourages her to explore all her sexual ideas. She is totally blown away. She said sex with hubby used to be really dull and boring and over in 5 minutes. Now she can't stand the idea of him touching her. He hasn't had sex with her in a month and a half and she finds that a relief. We have 4 to 6 hour sex every time we are together- hell - she sucked my cock for over an hour last Friday when I spent the day at her house - sex in their bed - the bed she calls "our" bed. I bought her a stuffed animal - a little dog for Valentine's. I came in her face, fed the cum to her with my cock and wiped her clean with the stuffed animal. I came on her tits, fed her, then dried her off with the stuffed animal. Now she can smell my cum whenever she wants by going to the stuffed animals, grabbing the new one, and smelling in my cum shots. She is sooooo hot.

We'll have to see how far this goes - you guys have seen how my other women have gone and this one seems to be a carbon copy of me. She is more turned on by this crazy stuff than me so I plan on being her bull a long time. She is trying to hatch a plan to have hubby give permission to see me. That is just toooooooo crazy. But - there are situations where hubby will relingeous wife to the other guy, hell, my buddy in Florida has had several of my women - and hahahaha - truth is stranger than fiction - but he is going to be in town next week for his mom's birthday. I have had them two talking since Christmas - since she wanted mfm - I told her my buddy Jimmy would be fucking her. So - he will. She is ready and I haven't showed her one picture of him. I'm telling her to fuck him and that's all she needs to hear. Did I mention she is totally submissive. She gets off on having to perform. I have restraint pictures of her too.

I told her one "chore" she will eventually do is be gangbanged while restrained. She has cum very hard envisioning that scene. I totally have a keeper. haha

Attachments

• blue2.jpg
    blue2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 836
  • catsuit2.jpg
    catsuit2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 752
  • touched up3.jpg
    touched up3.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 972
  • 11-19-10 277.jpg
    11-19-10 277.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,006
  • 11-19-10 308.jpg
    11-19-10 308.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 876
Here's the 2nd black guy she fucked

Here are some pix of the personal trainer she "met". Technically - he was a stranger from the internet. I invited him on a Monday to Meet on a Friday and there was no texts going back and forth.

She met him at Starbucks for 5 minutes and then to the room. I let him have a lot of one on one time with her. Since then, I have emphasized that I handed her over to him for most of the morning.

She now refers to herself as me making her a black man's slut. Hahaha - Can A guy be a bull and a cuck at the same time? haha I suppose I'll call myself a B'uck...

Next time we meet up with the personal trainer - yes - he will be a regular - no pix. She wants to fuck and suck me more than she does it for him. haha - I suppose - If that's what she wants - hahahaha Did I mention she fuckin' Rox!!!

Attachments

• 1-4-11 006.jpg
    1-4-11 006.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 859
  • kiss.jpg
    kiss.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 751
  • 1-4-11 056.jpg
    1-4-11 056.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 686
  • 1-4-11 115.jpg
    1-4-11 115.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 712
  • 1-4-11 137.jpg
    1-4-11 137.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 705
wow they really look great together don't they, like they were meant to be together from the very start

Thanks Stang. They are superb. I still love the fishnets. Could we see a close up our her beautiful feet in those fishnets and sandals please, regards Schultz

feet

Haha - we can take some requests - and actually - I have over 500 pictures of her - I could provide all sorid types of pix...

Attachments

• 12-2-10 025.jpg
    12-2-10 025.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 496
  • 12-2-10 058.jpg
    12-2-10 058.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 494
  • red dress4.jpg
    red dress4.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 438
  • 12-2-10 081.jpg
    12-2-10 081.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 382
  • 12-2-10 082.jpg
    12-2-10 082.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 359
MMMM Very nice

Shit this stuff is awesome! I'm a boobs man, how about some pics of her beautiful chest?

Simply awesome Stang. Thank you and bring em on! Would love to cum all over those feet. She is stunning. Best, Schultz