• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I miss showing my wife spread wide.

• Thread startereatsherafter
  • Start date
E

eatsherafter

I miss showing my wife spread wide. Husbands email me pics of your used wife.

These are pics our friend took of her during the two year period he fucked her .

more

I miss seeing her spread her legs for another guy! I think its so hot to see her let another guy cum on her married pussy. ANd watching her cum on another guys cock is the ultimate!

Eatsherafter

Well man my fucking mouth is watering and my dick is rock hard:D I miss seeing your wife spread wide what a Fine Looking Cunt:p That Hot Wife is made for fuckin other men:p I agree with everything you say and do.:p She has one of the best plump pussies I have ever gazed upon. I will not be worth a tinkers darn until I get me a hot pie filled pussy of my own. Tell her she fucked up my evening and that I love her for it.Please More!!!!!!!!okdeacon

Last edited by a moderator:
i would love to fuck that lovely pussy and fill it up

I would love to clean and eat it all up, love the anklet too!

wife

Looks well used :) she ever tell you who her first lover was?

More of my wife.

Thanks for the comments. Here are more to enjoy.

My friend fucking my wife.

These are some pics of one of the many times my friend fucked my wife. he has countless pics of my wife with his cum all over her.

she has a gorgeous hole

With that sexy pussy she should have no trouble bringing in the bulls and their cocks for breeding

Solid1oc.....

We've moved since that last pic and I miss having a friend comming around when he wanted some of my wife's hot willing cunt. Here's some pics my friend took of my wife in his motel room before he fucked her several times. I love it when she comes home full of cum.

Oh Yes!

What great pics! I love the stockings and upskirt shots. Lets see some creampei pics and see her with a dick up that ass.
RJ

Wow, what great photos - with a body like that - and the sexy clothing/stockings she shouldn't have much trouble finding a new boyfriend. Have any come along yet?

u have any pics of that beautiful hole leaking cum

cum filled

Pic of my wife leaking his cum.

love to sniff the hairs around her arse. you are so luckey

Damn Thats Hot

Man I'd Love to fill that hot pussy full of cum. Did you ever try eating her after your friend gave her a good hard fucking ? It's hot u should try it.

Wish my wife had a friend like your wife to hang out with. Double the fun, double the ........

Glad so many guys are checking her out.

I'd love to see a guy in Texas get her fired up again and start fucking her a few times a week.

I'd love to talk to some other husbands.

I'd like to trade stories with other husbands who enjoy seeing other guys fucking their wife.

Users who are viewing this thread