I miss Soontobe, Do you?

• Thread starterfar2easy
  • Start date

far2easy

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2006
I don't know about you guys, but I for one am missing my dose of STB and his thoughts. Damn, company policies and bulls that don't know how to play along! Miss you STB!:cool:

I suspect STB's story is in some respects like 'Radical guy'. Until Sue has a new FB, there will not be enough to say to carry a thread. We will just have to be patient.
Also, look for a new thread with STB as the author.
Cheers, Harry

We will just have to wait for Sue to find another. I must say Stb's threads have been something for which to look forward. Almost the main reason to access this site.

I suspect there will be more to the Sue and Don chapter yet to come. Afterall, the level of Sue's emotional attachment to Brad was only revealed to STB well after the after they stopped sleeping together. I suspect the same thing with will be forthcoming about Don.

It may take Sue some time before she seeks a new FB. Unlike the planned ending with Brad, there was an abrupt ending with Don that may take more time for her to process, grieve, and put behind her.

I miss STB too! I always enjoy reading his threads and living vicariously through his adventures.

I too miss STB's posts a lot, they were not only helpful but inspirational too.. I hope he is back soon

best poster here IMO - i miss Sue 's adventures and STB's descritions so much - hope you are back soon

Yes, I go to this site just to check on updates for STB

I think if Sue does not find anyone else easily or who is convenient, she will just live happily without the extra adventures. This happened in my case, as much as I miss it we are still both very happy with our marriage and will only "play" again if it works into our requirements. I will miss STB until something changes for them.

Loadman - you're correct. We're living on arousing memories right now and that's okay for as long as it's what works for her/us.

sb64 - I'm always hoping she'll find another guy or agree to working with me on finding one, but for now, it looks like she's enjoying having Friday nights back for herself and I'm not complaining about it either.

Thanks for everyone's well wishes and compliments.

Maybe I should collect all of my posts here and write book or publish them altogether somewhere?

SoonToBe said:
... Maybe I should collect all of my posts here and write book or publish them altogether somewhere?

Great idea SoonToBe! If you could recast your posts as "Journal of a Cuckold" you would have a very marketable book. It would also be a great help to other couples thinking about this lifestyle. I'll be first in line to buy it!

Yes please do STB!

Yes please STB , always thought your story should be on a blog!!!