• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I miss the blowjobs

• Thread starterFlirty Skirty
  • Start date

Flirty Skirty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 22, 2013
One day I told my wife that I wanted her to stop blowing me. I told her I really enjoyed blowjobs but I thought she could do it for someone else instead and then tease me about it. It would be something reserved for just her Bull. For a while she would still blow me but not let me cum at all. Then she gradually stopped blowing me completely. That was 6 years ago and she has not looked back. Since we have been together, I have also never cum in her mouth. In fact I've never cum in any girls mouth. I guess I'm to nice and considerate. Imagine my reaction when she told me she has swallowed for other guys before me. She still hasn't found a Bull yet but I am hoping one day it will happen. I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to drop a load or two in her eager mouth. Until then, Im just grateful that at least she is able to almost cuckold me in a small way. Every now and then I think about what it would be like to have her lips wrapped around my cock especially when I see amateur videos where the girls are smiling and swallowing their bf/hubby's cum. Thanks ladies...this just builds the anxiety. I wonder if she'll ever even give me a sympathy blow again.

Thanks for rubbing it in MacNFries. Yes I am afraid its true. I've always pulled out before I've cum so I've never experienced that pleasure. As for a snowball, the closest I've done is been made to lick it off her feet a few times. I would never even consider to quit eating her pussy. I guess it comes with being a cuckold hubby :)

Flirty Skirty said:
Thanks for rubbing it in MacNFries. Yes I am afraid its true. I've always pulled out before I've cum so I've never experienced that pleasure. As for a snowball, the closest I've done is been made to lick it off her feet a few times. I would never even consider to quit eating her pussy. I guess it comes with being a cuckold hubby :)

Well I don't think you need to quit eating her pussy to get her to blow you again. Just ask. YOU asked to end it, so that puts the ball in your court, and YOU need to ask to start again.

And for the love of all that is good in this world: CUM IN HER MOUTH! Grab the bitch by her hair and hold her the fuck down until you are done pumping cum down her throat. Look her in the eye, call her a ***** and make sure she swallows every drop. She's not done until she's licked you clean and thanked you for the opportunity.

You can go back to being the "sub" afterwards, but a man's life is not complete until he has done exactly what I described at least once. ;)

Always share ALL your sexual secrets and fantasies with your wife, and about how you feel when you are imagining them happening. She owns your mind from the act of saying your wedding vows, so you are not allowed to hide any stuff from her.

It is okay to change your mind and ask her to touch your penis again, but ask her if there is something she would like you to do to her.

I came in my wife's mouth a couple times when we first started dating. She also snowballed me each time. She was actually married to another man at the time, lol. Since she divorced him, she hasn't let me cum in her mouth once, and I only get oral about twice a year... but even then not to completion. In the time between then and when i married her, she swallowed gallons of cum (and shared plenty with me), just not mine. I do sometimes miss being able to release in her mouth, but eating my cum out of her dripping wet pussy is even more satisfying than getting snowballed.

bummer...that's nuts

Thanks for your comments all. I should clarify. I do miss the blowjobs but in a good way. I enjoy my wife's teasing. I have no desire to ask her for a blowjob and she knows it because when I do she sees right through me and replies "no you don't like that anymore remember?" I really like thinking that another guy will get to have my wife's lips wrapped around his cock while I suffer in humiliation. It makes it more special. My wife couldn't agree more. We are share all our secrets that is why she knows me so well.

Go to bed naked more often and claim your pajamas tickle too much. Chances are you may wake up in the night and feel her playing with your woggle.

A "woggle in the hand is better than a woggle that won't be available until "girls night out".

Been there done that :) She plays with my woggle whenever she feels like it just not in her mouth. I do love the teasing though especially when you don't expect it.

After a silly nonsexual related argument a few years ago I went almost a half year without any blowjob. It was horrible, she used it as a punishment and continued to blow other men but not me. Luckily for me she hasn't used that kind of punishment in any form after again.

SubmissiveHubby said:
After a silly nonsexual related argument a few years ago I went almost a half year without any blowjob. It was horrible, she used it as a punishment and continued to blow other men but not me. Luckily for me she hasn't used that kind of punishment in any form after again.

If you learnt your lesson not to boss women about, then she has no need to punish you any longer, right?

You should be working on getting the wife to give blowjobs to other guys.

That's the cuck thing to do. Then have fun jerking off to the thought of the other man's huge cock blowing a load of cum into your wife's mouth.

Saraha said:
If you learnt your lesson not to boss women about, then she has no need to punish you any longer, right?

Lol! I suppose you can say that :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread