• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I miss the respect for thick euro dicks

Karlcul

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2023
There are a lot of us out there - flying under the radar. But we are always there to take care of your wives. Ask and you will be fucked.
The one in the video is an austrian slutwive who can't get enough of my cock and has been faithful and loyal with her husband for years.

View attachment IMG_2857.mp4

• Love
Reactions: bandgcouple, BustyHottie, BorrowMyWife and 5 others
Wow ! You have a massive cock !
You really stretched that gorgeous pussy man. It looked really wet too while you were driving your huge shaft deep inside her.
I hope you came in her mouth. Do you have any cumshot videos ?

Reactions: littlesmallie and whitewife696969
i did come in her pussy because that makes her hubby squirm. i have a view cumshot videos yeah

• Love
Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl, BorrowMyWife and Danishcucky
Karlcul said:
i did come in her pussy because that makes her hubby squirm. i have a view cumshot videos yeah
Haha, nice 👌
Can you share some more vids ?

other hotwife

Attachments

• trim.ADFA2836-B789-41F0-B357-6A12CF72DBA2.mov
    1.2 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl, bandgcouple, BorrowMyWife and 4 others
Those are lovely videos - lucky women (and cucks)

Reactions: Karlcul
Danishcucky said:
Those are lovely videos - lucky women (and cucks)
so long its only one cuck (me)

Karlcul said:
so long its only one cuck (me)
She has a great little ass. She takes it really deep, her cervix must be up by her diaphragm

alaskana said:
She has a great little ass. She takes it really deep, her cervix must be up by her diaphragm
Yeah nice 👌
It's nice to be able to fill them up.
I'd love to stick my cock in that anyday !

alaskana said:
Na she looks smaller in the video – she is tight but average and a absolute sizequeen - same woman in the vid attached

Attachments

• Video.mov
    2.5 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Funlvwhtcpl, bandgcouple, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
Karlcul said:
Na she looks smaller in the video – she is tight but average and a absolute sizequeen - same woman in the vid attached
Absolute pussy buster!

Reactions: Karlcul and littlesmallie
Karlcul said:
She has a hot pussy and ass !
Have you fucked her in the ass yet ? Her asshole looks so inviting. A D.P. would be amazing with her and then both of you cum on her face.

oh yeah i did
LoveCumSluts said:
She has a hot pussy and ass !
Have you fucked her in the ass yet ? Her asshole looks so inviting. A D.P. would be amazing with her and then both of you cum on her face.-

Beautiful

BustyHottie said:
Hung like a horse, my wife would love a ride on that
send her over ... i love em curvy

• Wow
Reactions: BustyHottie