• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I need ideas, degrading things do to wife

• Thread starterOhioSkyLove
  • Start date

OhioSkyLove

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2017
I wrote words on her body with a marker and put a leash and collar on her. I need more ides.

c59848b9aa440be53d94ff6584d58787.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bobman, Ladiesfucker, VikingDJS and 4 others
Nice video of her playing with herself and telling the camera what a slut and ***** she is...

Reactions: Bobman, franklyhorny, Matureplay and 1 other person
one time while watching intimate vids we had taken of our ******* catholic wives, my friend and i jerked off into condoms. he had us over for a dinner that night, and he mixed my cum into his wife's salad, and i mixed his cum into my wife's salad. it was immensely arousing watching our wives eat their salads that night.

Reactions: hugebbwboobs, leahshub, Bobman and 6 others
gbhl44 said:
one time while watching intimate vids we had taken of our ******* catholic wives, my friend and i jerked off into condoms. he had us over for a dinner that night, and he mixed my cum into his wife's salad, and i mixed his cum into my wife's salad. it was immensely arousing watching our wives eat their salads that night.
Did they have a comment on taste?

Reactions: Bobman and franklyhorny
skylove6999 said:
I wrote words on her body with a marker and put a leash and collar on her. I need more ides.

c59848b9aa440be53d94ff6584d58787.jpg
Pic looks great. Was it permanent marker? When it's where no one can see it should always be permanent marker so it has to wear off and remind them till it does

Reactions: franklyhorny and slaveofmyown
I had her play fetch last night in the living room. Id throw a dildo and she would bring it back in her teeth, She had her collar on. Then id put the leash on her and throw it and not let her. Id like to have a few of the guys over when i do it.

Reactions: leahshub, xmister, wishfish and 3 others
they both mentioned that the salad dressing was a "tad" salty....his wife asked if her husband added sea salt to the dressing.

Reactions: leahshub, Bobman and franklyhorny
skylove6999 said:
I had her play fetch last night in the living room. Id throw a dildo and she would bring it back in her teeth, She had her collar on. Then id put the leash on her and throw it and not let her. Id like to have a few of the guys over when i do it.
That would be hot to be there and watch.
Have to decide if you are letting the guys fuck her or not.

Reactions: Bobman and franklyhorny
I had her scratch at the door. So i open the door and put her on her leash and she peed on the tree and came back in. I gave her water in her bowl and pat her on her head. I told her good *****. She just smiled and drug her ass across the carpet as if it itches like a dog. She is really getting used to this. On weekends she just brings me the collar and leash now. Id like to bring some guys over. If you have any ideas how to do that id like some or anything else i can do.:)

;)

Reactions: Bobman, slaveofmyown and franklyhorny
OhioWifeLookinForMale said:
I had her scratch at the door. So i open the door and put her on her leash and she peed on the tree and came back in. I gave her water in her bowl and pat her on her head. I told her good *****. She just smiled and drug her ass across the carpet as if it itches like a dog. She is really getting used to this. On weekends she just brings me the collar and leash now. Id like to bring some guys over. If you have any ideas how to do that id like some or anything else i can do.:)

;)
Have you thought of getting a real dog to keep her company they could become very good friends

• Love
Reactions: AZannie, throwback and slaveofmyown
Very hot hope u do it more

Have her wear a tail plug and a skirt with no panties in public. Make sure the tail can be seen swinging.

Reactions: slaveofmyown and Bobman

Users who are viewing this thread