• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I need practical advices. How can I make my wife's libido full and eager to have sex with multiple partners and frequently?

• Thread starterlunax
  • Start date

lunax

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2024
Dhanushika Kulathunga (43).jpg

Dhanushika Kulathunga (66).jpg
Dhanushika Kulathunga (97).jpg
Dhanushika Kulathunga (69).jpg
Dhanushika Kulathunga (41).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Well s
lunax said:
He is a decent looking woman. Start with telling her about ur desires. Have u did that?

Reactions: lunax
Jaandaj said:
Well s

He is a decent looking woman. Start with telling her about ur desires. Have u did that?
Yeah Yeah, I did. I took her so far. Almost!

lunax said:
Yeah Yeah, I did. I took her so far. Almost!
Keep talking to her. She is going to have to feel sexy and desired by other men. Guys flirting with her will help some

Jaandaj said:
Well s

Jaandaj said:
Keep talking to her. She is going to have to feel sexy and desired by other men. Guys flirting with her will help some
Long story short. She is a divorced wife and I got her. I told her that I have cuckold feelings. She didn't agree at first and went mad. But with time, I was able to discover her darker thoughts. Making her want that. But she is still scared and doubt in it. I want to boost her libido and want her to have sex with other guys. I'm started it and came this far. I have gained some success by making her agree to not to wear panties at home and open door bathing. And told her to wear sexy and short dress if my friends come home ( haven't tried that yet ). I want to make her stay nude home, even before her kids. She is not so shy like before and even change her clothes before kid but with a little caution. I want to take that out too, make her careless. So I'm looking for better advices and more practical methods. Will you help me?

Reactions: YumGrool
It's hard for a woman to just let go. They think that is guys will look different upon them if they get wild. They have been ****** to believe the word slut is bad. Keep what ur doing and u will get her there

Users who are viewing this thread