• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Need Some Advise

• Thread starterjflaugher
  • Start date

jflaugher

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2008
Okay, here’s the situation. I just recently got engaged to be married to the most beautiful woman in the world – or at least I think so. Part of the reason my fiancée, Kelly, and I realized we were right for each other was because I told her about my past experience as a cuckold and how I really enjoyed it. This conversation happened a year ago in the early stages of our relationship. We were on our fourth date, and the topic came up because Kelly wanted to warn me that she didn’t believe in monogamy - at all. This had led to quite a few problems with previous boyfriends in the past. Kelly also mentioned that she tended to get jealous and didn’t like it when the infidelity flowed both ways. So I told her that she needed a cuckold. She had never heard of the word “cuckold.” So I explained what it meant and I explained my past experience with it in great detail – and Kelly was sold.

From that moment on I was Kelly’s cuckold. She took to cuckolding me like a fish to water. I am completely faithful to her, and she's free to have sex outside our relationship – and she does so regularly. However, despite her liberal philosophy regarding monogamy – Kelly is pretty conservative with her body, and will usually only have sex with men she refers to as her “guy friends.” She has a total of six guy friends. Four of her guy friends, she knew long before she met me. And the other two are men that she met after she met me. One she met at work; the other she met through me. I should also mention that she doesn't want accidents, so she always uses a condom with all of them.

I should also add that even though Kelly and I have been dating for a little over a year now – literally a year and a week - and I haven't had sex with her yet. I’ve never even seen her naked or even in her bra – the most she allows me to do is kiss her. She refuses to let me touch her sexually, and she refuses to touch me; though she does like to watch me jerk off when she tells me about her dates. Meanwhile there are six other men in town, all of whom sleep with her at least once a week.

On the night I proposed to her, the night ended with me dropping her off at a guy friend’s house. It went like this: I proposed; she eagerly and joyfully accepted; we finished dinner; we got in the car; she asked me to call her guy friend and tell him the news and then to take her to his house; I drove her over; we kissed goodnight; she went inside and had sex with her guy friend; I went home and jerked off; and I picked her up the next morning.

Here’s the part I need advise about. The day after I proposed, we went out for breakfast and she told me that she decided that she was going to make me wait until after our honeymoon to have sex with me. She didn’t specify how long after, she just said after the honeymoon. Also as a wedding present she’s going to allow me to watch her have sex with one of her guy friends. However, she wants me to choose which one of her guy friends will be spending our wedding night with her. She wants me to choose carefully, since that night she'll start having sex with him without condoms. Get that - on our wedding night, she will no longer use any birth control with that specific man; the idea being that he will be the man she has children with. She also suggested that I might think of inviting him on the honeymoon with us.

So the question is: How do I choose? I’ve already narrowed my selection down to two of her guy friends. I specifically chose them because they are fully aware of the dynamics of our relationship - where as the other four think that she's cheating on me behind my back. These two, however, know that I know that they have sex with my fiancée – and they know that I find it arousing; and neither one of them would have a problem with impregnating Kelly and leaving me to raise the child. Also apparently they are both really well endowed; and Kelly absolutely loves having sex with them. She tells me all the time that they’re her two favorites. Here’s the difference between the two:

The first is a local college student; he’s younger than Kelly – she’s 26 and he’s 19; he towers over her like a giant – Kelly is only 5’1” and he’s 6’2”; and he’s black – and with a very dark skin tone I might add. I mean his skin is so dark that it is almost literally black. That could cause a problem, since Kelly is white and if she gave birth to a black child both of our families would know about our sexual arrangement and they wouldn’t understand. However, Kelly really loves having sex with him. She’s told me that he’s very dominant in bed and gives her the best sex she’s ever had. And since he lives near by, he would be available whenever she wanted to have sex with him. He is the one she slept with on the night I proposed.

The second guy is a truck driver; he’s older than Kelly – he’s 57; he’s not as tall as the first one – but is still much taller than Kelly at 5'11"; he is extremely well built – his muscular physique is very impressive; he is extremely hirsute – which Kelly loves. I don’t personally understand it, but she says that she likes to cuddle up with him inside his sleeper cab and run her fingers over his hairy body. The fact that he's white, would avoid the family problems; however, he’s married with children; and because of his job, he’s out of town quite a bit. Also, when it comes to sexual prowess, even though Kelly says he’s a close second, he’s not as good as the first guy.

So who do I chose?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd choose the black guy personally - then everyone in town will know you're a cuck when you raise a wee brown baby!

Whether or not your families would understand is important and should be thought about carefully. However, the bigger question is how you will feel. Which would you prefer, raising a black man's child (or, more likely, children, since she and he definitely will not stop at one) or raising a white man's child?

Yes, it will cause problems if she has a baby by a black guy. I'm not predjudice. I like BBC myself. But how would the baby feel beind raised by two white parents. People are going to be in your business and of course they are going to wonder how did you and your wife have a black baby. Or you could say that the two of you adopted the baby, but I'm sure that is a lie that you wouldn't want to live with forever. Good luck.

lol. what a fantasy, story, I'm surprised the cucks ain't drooling.

yeah, i personally don't have a problem with raising a black child - either way i would love the child just the same. my only concern was about our families. if i were to remove the families from the equation, i would choose her black lover.

well, i'm really not that concerned about the rest of the community... besides most of her friends already know anyway. lying about the baby being adopted is a possibility - though the swelling of her belly would make that hard. she's a pretty petite woman and that belly is going to be obvious. perhaps, i should just choose and cross the bridges when we come to them.

jflaugher said:
well, i'm really not that concerned about the rest of the community... besides most of her friends already know anyway. lying about the baby being adopted is a possibility - though the swelling of her belly would make that hard. she's a pretty petite woman and that belly is going to be obvious. perhaps, i should just choose and cross the bridges when we come to them.

Does anyone in the two families know that you enjoy being a hardcore cuck? That would be a start. If this other white guy is ape hairy everyone would also know the child is not yours. The CHILD is the only concern and must be the ultimate reason for reasoning. A black child being raised by a white couple is not an earth shattering deal now days as many a dumb assed little white girl has been bred and abandoned by their black lovers and have married white men who are raising their child or children. The child can be loved and cared for but its not like buying dog or a cat for a pet. Its about a CHILDS life and welfare. So lots of luck and may your decision be from the heart with all thought going to the child. I dont think your gf is giving this its just and serious consideration. This and five bucks will get you a cup of mud at starbucks. Sorry i dont think i was of any help which is just as well as its none of my fucking business. Please just be sure. okdeacon :confused: Remember you ASKED !!!!

no neither of our families know about that - her family doesn't even know about her feelings on monogamy. and i understand the serious nature of the decision... i understand this is a human being and not a pet. both of us have had plenty of discussions before hand about children and how many we want, etc. long before i even proposed to her we had discussed that.

Sounds like you know what you are doing. Best Wishes okdeacon

Go for the trucker. The less her stud is there, the more variety she can have.

Then, in the end, the only real question is whether or not you can face your families after she has a black baby. If so, then pick the black guy. If not, pick the white guy. Also, you haven't said if she has stated a preference. This should be considered, as well. If she doesn't, back to the original question. If she does, factor that into your decision.