• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i only want Black babies

• Thread starterjaneyuksub
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

janeyuksub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2008
i recently terminated a pregnancy to a white father which i wrote about in the extreme posting and ultimately i cannot bear the thought of being a mother to anything other than a black child sired by a black man or black men. i want to be bred and used simply as a brood mare to a black man or men who wish to breed their superior race and multiply their numbers. i will never ask for anything other than their seed and to be treated as a lowly white slave and breeding mare.

i will bring up the child with love and care and teach him or her that as a black, even a half breed black that he or she is superior to me and to every other white person in the world and that they should be confident in the world.

i know that we weak whites are doomed and that Black men and women are the superior race who should be worshipped.

You are one of the strange ones. Everybody knows you are a dude, so give that up. But to come here and brag about aborting a child based solely on race is, well, racist. Not that being a racist is so terrible. You really, really need to go grab a history book or fifty before you start throwing around "superior race" so nonchalantly. Go check out the middle and southern countries in Africa that have been essentially left alone by the rest of the world because they have nothing to offer (sorry, it's true) and get back to us. Explain why black people are superior to any other race. And don't bring up the athletic prowess because Africans can't be grouped in with the descendants of slaves for obvious reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Janey, you're fucked. You didn't really abort a baby because of the colour of its' skin. If you actually did, may you burn in hell.

No race is superior, though those humans of a higher intelligence may be. In which case, you should be terminated.

gears said:
You are one of the strange ones. Everybody knows you are a dude, so give that up. But to come here and brag about aborting a child based solely on race is, well, racist. Not that being a racist is so terrible. You really, really need to go grab a history book or fifty before you start throwing around "superior race" so nonchalantly. Go check out the middle and southern countries in Africa that have been essentially left alone by the rest of the world because they have nothing to offer (sorry, it's true) and get back to us. Explain why black people are superior to any other race. And don't bring up the athletic prowess because Africans can't be grouped in with the descendants of slaves for obvious reasons.

How is it racist to want to abort a white child? White babies are the most aborted group of babies on the planet. Aborting white kids is perfectly legal too.

Anyway, black people are both intellectually and morally superior. If this nation was similar to west africa in its values it would be a better world.

Reactions: Gerwin
It is her choice to abort as she pleases, or it should be anyway.

Anyway, blacks and mixed-race people have given more to the world and have invented more and stuff. white women should be allowed to do this.

wy do you think our president is black?

AGAIN????? WHY? THAWKS go play with your daddy's GUN!!!

Weather for real or some bald potbellied guy. janeyuksub is fooked up in the noggin. There...Ive said it...

Duh

white_man_loves_ir said:
How is it racist to want to abort a white child? White babies are the most aborted group of babies on the planet. Aborting white kids is perfectly legal too.

QUOTE]

Error 1;

Conflating behaviour with impetus for behaviour. It's not racist to kill a black man, but killing him because he's black is racist. It's not racist to abort a white baby, etc.

Error 2;

Conflating racism with legality issues. Just because some issues of racism touch on legal issues, does not make all racist issues legal issues as well.

Error 3;

The rest of the post, mercifully unquoted.

Remedy;

Prevent w_m_l_i_r's from procreating on grounds of stupidity.

Black men are "morally" and "intellectually" superior?? To what exactly?? Please read a study or two , get some facts before you offer such nonsense. Geesh!!

white_man_loves_ir said:

Anyway, black people are both intellectually and morally superior. If this nation was similar to west africa in its values it would be a better world.

West Africa is a shit hole! As much as I'dlike to agree blacks people are more intellectual there's simply no evidence to support this. We haven't invented shit!

Why am I responding to this imbecile???

Ok people this is fucked up as no doubt the person that started the thread. We were asked to put this in the extreme section but instead of a extreme section maybe we should have a section called brain dead and enter it in there. True or not this person is a case for Freud or someone spelled a line of shit to get a bunch of negative arguing going on in which I think is the case as I would hate to know or meet a person that does or thinks such a thing. Hey Thawks good to see ya man and dont go playing with guns as you are a alright man it is people they dont really know ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.