• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Paid Back my Husband

• Thread starterElizabeth T
  • Start date

Elizabeth T

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 3, 2006
I love being in group parties with black men. My husband is always arranging the parties with friends or friends of friends. I will admit that I am a slut and love it. Well what he didn't know was that I too was arranging a party for him. He now works at a shore base in Texas. As we speak, 4 friends of ours is showing him what it is like to have his ass pounded and what it is like to swallow large loads of beautiful black cum. I should also say that I have known for years that he is Bi. When we have parties he never comes in and joins but sits back and takes the pics or vids. So tonight I decided to give him a treat. I pray that he is enjoying it. He did call and say thanks. So I know he is probably with his ass in the air and recieving some BBC. I also hope that they pound it good enough for him to be sore for a couple of days. If anyone from Louisiana or Texas is interested in helping me make my husband a BBC cum dump (both mouth and ass), please write me. I want to turn him into a dominated male pussy. I want him from this moment on after I have been used to come and clean me from now on. Write me and I will also tell U how to get in touch with him and tell him I arranged that party. Please help me show him how much to enjoy the superior black man.....I love U guys....Liz

Yes I concur.

hi

my cock is only for women... i am not gay

It isn't about gay bullshit. It is about all you guys out there that want your wives to fuck BBC and walk sore for a few days. You guys set these parties up and we end up doing all the work. Well it is time that husbands learn what we have to endure. I talked with him earlier, and he is so sore....I told him good, because now you see what I go through for a couple of days after. Ladies lets make our husbands sex toys also. I look forward to my next party, just wanted him to see what it is like.....Luv....Liz

Now wait a minute. My pussy (ass) is very tight and loves to please black men of all shaps and sizes. Black men that use me know that white pussy is white pussy plain and simple.

Dedicated to please all black men

xzpunk

xzpaw said:
Elizabeth is a dude. This is another typical cross-dresser fantasy.
right up your ally huh xzpunk

I thought America was based on freedom and the rights of the Individuals to express themselves. I am somewhat surprised to read some of the hostile replys just because Elizabeth T wants to express her views.
Not trying to pick a fight here,just genuinely surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread