I pay my wife Joy back Pt. II

• Thread starterleglvr44
  • Start date

leglvr44

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2007
So in amongst the slum surroundings of a filthy back alleyway I watched my wife take three tramps in her holes and more waited for their shot at her. The two in her ass and pussy seemed to come at the same time and I watched their shapes contract in ecstasy as the came inside her . Two others replaced them but the leader kept on fucking and gagging Joy relentlessly until finally he pulled his big dick from her gasping mouth and sprayed a spectacular load of white cum all over her face so that it ran down her beautiful face in five or six hot lines, dripping to the dirty ground below.

Joy knelt there gasping to catch her breath and the two tramps continued to fuck her. Joy had the leaders dick back in her mouth and he was telling her "Lick it *****, lick it clean. That's it.

Words that brought a smile to my face. A smile that only grew as it became evident that my pretty wife was doing exactly as instructed. The tramp fucking her ass kept up a hard and fast pace that bounced her face deeper and deeper onto the leader's dick and he encouraged her with the coarsest language imaginable.

"That's it you filthy, rich gutter trawling slut, lick my dick, lick it. Yes! That's it get that little tongue of yours all around my dick and lick the cum from it."

It must have seemed an eternity that Joy spent down there to her but in reality it was just ten minutes. However, for some reason all the other tramps wanted the same and Joy spent the best part of the next hour, sucking many dicks, while being constantly fucked in her pussy and ass. And do you know what? By the end of that time I could tell that Joy was enjoying herself , her nymphomaniac body controlling her. It all came to a finish when the last dick was licked and they told her to kneel as the five tramps still there circled her, each one's trousers off or around their ankles.

Joy certainly wasn't expecting what came next as they all began to cum on her! She tried to dodge it but surrounded by them there was no escape and it covered her face and body. She looked over at me and I gave her a nod and was delighted to see her drop her head in acceptance that this is what she would have to do to buy me off. She raised her face and opened her mouth and allowed them cum in it as she fondled her breasts.

I then montioned for her to come back to the car and when she got there I told her to lay her clothes on the seat since she wasn't going to be needing them and get in. The tramps were all smiling and hollering at her to come back anytime she wanted to be fucked and I think she was thinking about doing it. I drove down the interstate just so I could ****** her fine tits and pussy to all the truckers we passed and I reached in the glove box and took out a huge black dildo and told her to fuck herself with it while we drove around.

We had passed quite a few trucks and they had all speeded up to try and get another look when we came upon a roadside park and I whipped in followed by half a dozen truckers. After I parked, I headed to the restroom and told Joy to just sit back and let anyone do what they wanted to her. When I came out there were eight truckers around the car and the ones that could reach her were felling her up. I asked if they wanted to fuck her and they said sure. I told them to take her to one of the trucks and use her anyway they wanted. They took her still buck naked to one of the trucks and after about an hour and a a half one of the truckers brought her back to the car and she was well fucked and had cum in her hair and over most of her body. They thank me and headed out and Joy and I headed home.

Joy still loves to fuck, but now she wants me to either watch her getting those big dicks are to set her up with my friends so she can fuck them. She is such a fantastic slut and I'm glad she is my wife.