• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I really want to watch my wife.......

• Thread starterteddy1
  • Start date

teddy1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2006
My wife Jen invited her latest lover, James, to our house last night. I came home late from work and found them upstairs in the bedroom, both fully clothed, but making out like horny teenagers. As I stood in the doorway watching, Jen turned to me and said " Honey, why don't you go downstairs for a little while.......I'll come get you later.......". I closed the door just as she stood up and began to undress. I stayed in the kitchen for ten minutes but I was really anxious to watch this guy make love to my wife. She has been fucking James for a month or so and she raves about his superior lovemaking skills and his large cock that seems to stay hard forever.

I decided to go up and listen from outside the door. Jen was moaning loudly and urging her lover to fuck her harder and faster. She cried out that she was coming just as James grunted and yelled "Oh fuck baby...... here it comes !!! .........". I stroked my cock almost to the point of climax but I somehow managed to hold off, and I listened to the incredible sounds of my wife and her boyfriend sharing a powerful orgasm together.

Jen never did call me to join them. I figured they had fallen asleep, but as I lay in the guest bedroom next to theirs, I heard them once again going at it. Jen was obviously in a state of crazed lust, saying things like " Fuck my pussy hard you stud !", and "I love your big, fucking cock !" as she received his relentless thrusts for the better part of an hour.

Finally, at around 2 a.m. I fell asleep, but only after masturbating to a strong climax. Today, I told Jen I would really enjoy seeing her and James make love. She said she'll think about it. I wonder if she enjoys teasing me and forcing me to listen to their lovemaking or if she just likes to do it without an audience. I really need to see the look on her face when her lover's cock is giving her such incredible pleasure.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Let Go And Truley Be The Sissy You Are

She knows you are and he definately knows you are. Especially while he fucks your wife making her cum like she truly deserves. Face it you could never ever make her feel so complete so be the sissy you have always been and learn to be grateful to serve both her and her lovers. The rewards are going to suprise you.

I love that anyone's dick can stay hard for more then 30sec, and I'm giving some the benefit of the the Super Dick.

Do You...

Users who are viewing this thread