• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I set my friend up

• Thread starterjenna03
  • Start date

jenna03

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 15, 2004
Well I'm setting my friend up with her first black guy. She is married to white and has no clue i have been with lacks. The guy is goingto call her at work like he saw here there and set up lunch. Think she will go for it, she is the unwilling conservative type.

whats good for the goose

may not be good for the gander.....

Look im what u all call a BBC, but I'm no homewrecker. It may sound hypocritical from me ..for yes, I have been with cheaters like you, and also couples. But just cause you are cheating on your husband...and why cant you be honest with him, and must hide it? why cant you try and get him involved in the lifestyle??? Does that make it right to do the same with you're so called friend? If she is you're friend, don't she deserve some honesty? Maybe she is happy with her marriage and doesnt need you meddling in her business...At the same time, maybe you in the end will be doing her a great favor/service...guess what bothers me is all you married peoples' lack of conviction and honesty with each other. guess i just needed to vent.

I am just offering her some of the best sexual experiances in the world. Knowing her she will invole her hubby when the time is right. I think there first needs to be the bond between the white woman and the black guy before they can include the husband. In time she will become quite the slut for black cock, her husband will accept it and jerk off watching.

Very well stated Pooch

none of my business

sorry jenna no disrespect intended towards you...chatroom was down, guess i needed to vent...truthfully i had a cheating wife/gf..just get caught by her husband..and all sorts of crap is going on, some of it directed at me. so my apologies to you. Still think you ought to tell her first! lol be good

Jenna I agree with pooch you need to tell her. Be honest with her make sure you're not breaking up someones life if they are happly married. If you tell her and things go to shit with her marriage at least you don't have to share any of the blame. Be straight with her. Muleman

jenna03 said:
Well I'm setting my friend up with her first black guy. She is married to white and has no clue i have been with lacks. The guy is goingto call her at work like he saw here there and set up lunch. Think she will go for it, she is the unwilling conservative type.

You need professional help.

this jenna's attitude, all moral quandries aside, really turns me on.

Well, I don't want to shock the guys on this board too much but when it is just the gals talking:call: , we do lots of teasing about setting each other up with other men... and it does not matter if you are married, have 20 kids, or are 65, we still love to talk trash like that. Now going through with it is entirely another thing.

love your answers, sandy

I wish someone would set me up with a fine ass white chick

Reactions: hikawade
By most estimates 60-80% of married people of both sexes cheat.

so it's hardly meaningful to moralise about it.

almost EVERYONE does it. At least once.

Humans are preprogrammed to crave sexual VARIETY.

And only a VERY tiny number of people can be comfortable with a "lifestyle" of open marriage.

It's a lot kinder to keep it a secret than it is to confront a partner who is likely to be devastated if he/she leanrs you're craving sex with someone outside the marriage.

be REALISTIC.

Thanks Sandy

Jenna. U R not right. Lol let her decide when and and where. Why don't you concentrate on your life and let her live hers. I think you have an issue. He he

Users who are viewing this thread